BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
um.... her eyeshadows are goals! Everything about them is so pigmented! I typically tend to shop a lot at sephora when I do this brand is one I always make sure to stop by at.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Amo estos productos, son de muy buena calidad y muy duraderos, hacen que mi maquillaje se vea genial. Vale cada dollarque he gastado en adquirir estos productos, amo el maquillaje, soy makeup artist y lo recomiendo en mi maleta de cosmeticos no puede fallar esta marca!.. 😍😜🤓❤
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
I use the anastasia brow definer and like how easy it is to use. There's another product that gives a more precise brow but I'm not interested in taking the time to use it.
AnDrea K.
Oklahoma City
I'm a stay at home mother who lives in yogo pants, Ts, & little to no makeup. However when I step out to go grocery shopping, school activities, or date with my hubby I enjoy dolling up! I tried several eye brow products & honestly hated everyone of them. I friend of mine recommend Anastasia Beverly Hills & BAM I feel in love! I feel so sexy & confident & get many comments on my brows!
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
For the very best in eyebrow care, Anastasia is synonymous for eyebrow care. I have thick eyebrows which are light colored. I need to use these products daily and find them to be of good quality. I also like that they come with instructions.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA
Ive always been scared to try a brow pomade and im so thankful i chose this one such great stay power
Aliyah A.
Dayton, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills has very good products! I have there dipbrow and I love it !💜
Johana S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I use their eyebrow pencil and I always go back to it. It is super easy for me to use and fast, since I don't take a long time doing my make up.
Bianca C.
Doral, FL
I love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Alicia
High Point, NC
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade works wonders on my eyebrows. It's very pigmented that you only use a little bit and increase as you need. Worth it. It also lasts forever.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.