BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
P C Beach, FL
I love this brand! I have a few of her pallets and high lighters.i love the moon child pallet it is such a rare pallet and a must have for colorful high lights.it is my go to brand.
Christal M.
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
I love this brand. Pretty expensive but worth it. The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and I highly recommend the contour kits and modern renaissance palette
abby w.
abby w.
Lake Village, AR
I really love this company because they're so great to deal with. Personally, I love their lipsticks and lip glosses, and their products just all have a really nice quality. I really recommend them!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Oh the Modern Renaissance palette is absolutely gorgeous and divine!!! So smooth and creamy! Very blendable and super pigmented!! And it's not horribly expensive. If you love playing with highly pigmented colored highlight then the moondust palette would be fantastic. Their liquid lipsticks are gorgeous in color and dry super fast, but are not very comfortable.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
I use the dip brow in blonde daily. It's the easiest brow product I've ever used. I paid it with an E.L.F angled brush for application. The product does dry out fast but I use argon oil to bring it back to life.
stephanie o.
stephanie o.
FORT WORTH, TX
Great brand! I absolutely love there brow pomade i use that on the daily! Over all great products
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
After trying this brand , I would never trust other eyebrow products!! Worth the hype , great quality, lasts forever. Affordable comparing to other's.
their highlight is gorgeous too.
Aeriell L.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
This is a absolute great product. I love this product as I use it everyday. I get it everytime I go to ulta and I will get it again. I get the brow products and its amazing. I would make it a little cheaper is my only cons but other that I love it. I would definitely recommend to others.
Columbia, SC
Simply beautiful. That's the first thing I think of when I hear Anastasia Beverly Hills. Their products are incredible. Long lasting, high quality. Completely worth it. I have their liquid lipstick in the shade "Lovely" and that nsme fots it perfectly. It's such a beautiful shade and it's long lasting. They have anything to fulfill your makeup desires. And their glow kits are absolutely divine! If you like a little sparkle and a good highlight, then the glow kits are perfrct for you!
Katie p.
Katie p.
I use the eyebrow wiz and totally love it. I don't know what I would do without it. I use it in my everyday makeup routine.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.