BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Maria G.
Maria G.
Bakersfield, CA
In love with the liquid lipsticks. Purchased two and was sooo pleased! The formula is very creamy! Not crying what's so ever! Beautiful packaging not over priced. Big color selection and they don't have a bad smell. Love love love!
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used a few of their products. I'm impressed with what I've used so far.
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Tambien me encanta todo lo de Anastacia tiene productos increibles no le doy 5 estrellas porque muchas veces siento que es un poco elevado el precio para la presentacion. Pero sin duda el lapiz de cejas es su producto estrellas y todo el mundo lo recomienda como el mejor.
Skye H.
Skye H.
I do not love all of Anastasia Beverly Hills products but I do like the contour kit. Anastasia Beverly Hills is a pricier product than I typically like but for the contour kit I Believe that it is worth it
Selina J.
Selina J.
Grand Terrace, CA
I was a little hesitant to jump on the ABH brow train thinking it was a fad that would die down but BOY did i miss out. I now use her brow duo powder in medium brown, brow highlighter, brow gel and brow applicator brush. These products create such a full, natural and even brow and are very long lasting. I use everyday even when I dont wear makeup. Keep up the good work ABH!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Eyebrows and highlight. If you want the best of these two buy these products!! Their highlighter palettes are so gorgeous and the brow pomade and pencils last forever!
Minellys R.
Minellys R.
Valrico, FL
Tengo algunos productos de esta marca y e quedado facinada con ellos. La paleta de contuar me funciono bastante, no utilizo todos los colores pero creo que es perfecta! Tengo uno de sus lipstick matte y creo que estan mu caros. Yo pague 21 por uno solo! Otra de las cosas que tengo es el polvito para las cejas, muchas personas lo usan en crema pero el polvo se ve mas natura ( les recomiendo utilizar la brocha de anastasia para ese producto.NO ninguna otra de otra marca.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love Anastasia contour kits and eyebrow application. The contour gives you that natrual to bold look and eyebrow kit gives you that natrual look not a tattoo look affect lol
Molly W.
Molly W.
Maitland, FL
This is strictly about the Moonchild Glow Kit. It is my new favorite beauty product of all time. The colors are out of this world, blue, green and pink highlights. They have a very subtle look but in the light the crazy colors shine through. Such a cool product!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I love Anastasia's brow products and their glow kits. The brow wiz is hands down one of the best brow products I own. The highlighter kits are versatile and come in a wide range of shades. The liquid lipstick can be drying but not enough to discourage someone from wearing it.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.