BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I have their matte lipstick and duo brow powder. I must admit I love them and they have good quality
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
otra de mis marcas favoritas amo sus iluminadores y sobre todo los productos pra cejas son de los mejores en el mercado excelentes productos
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
She is the brow queen! I use the dip brow on days where I wear full makeup and the brow wiz when I want a more natural look.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
I love anastasia products but often times feel as if there are cheaper duplicates on the market that I would rather be spending my money on. However when they release their eyeshadow palettes I am always blown away by the amount of pigment to the colors and how unique they are. They are phenomenal.
Janay W.
Janay W.
Green Bay, WI
They are a little pricey but I love their eyebrow line. It blends better than any other company I've tried. They could make the eyebrow pencils last longer though.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Huge fan of the liquid lipsticks, the eyeshadow, and the lip primer. The Modern Renaissance palette is one of my favorite products from ABH and one of my favorite makeup purchases ever.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Salinas, CA
I recently purchased the glow kit by Anastasia Beverly hills and I love the smooth finish that really gives my face a sun kisses glow. I use it as a brow bone highlight as well as on the tip of my nose so it can appear more lifted. Its truly an amazing product and I recommend it very much
Emily B.
Emily B.
Independence, KY
Such an amazing high end brand!! The liquid lipsticks are a little dry but they are so pigmented and have amazing lasting power! I also love their highlighting powders and will soon be trying their brow products!!
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Union City, CA
I love their brow wiz. It's amazing to get a sharp brow point. The packaging is small so my spullie part always breaks off but that's minor compared to the actual product itself. I recommend this brand to everyone
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT
I love their products. Their brow pomade is my favorite, it's the best I have found! It lasts forever too!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.