BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Amy G.
Amy G.
Who couldn't love this brand. Their contouring pallette is an amazing part of my daily makeup routine.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Anastasia Eyebrow pencils and powders are a must for perfect brows. I use them every day. Great colors; great wearability.
Snighdha C.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Anastasia Beverly is one of my favorite brands. I have sooo much from this brand! I love their glow kits! They are so pigmented and lovely! I love their liquid lipsticks! There are so many different colors to choose from! Love this brand!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
San diego, CA
I just started using Anastasia. I got the brow dip. I am so in love with it. It works so well with my eyebrows. I can't wait to try more products.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
They're products are pricey but most definitely worth it. I love the Anastasia Brow Wiz. At first it was kind of hard to figure out how to use it but once you get the hang of it it's pretty simple. I would recommend this brand.
Anavictoria D.
Anavictoria D.
Edcouch, TX
It is rare to get a good eyebrow kit now a days. But her eyebrow kit is like everything to me. It gives me the perfect shape that I want and it applies on perfectly.
Leanna P.
Leanna P.
San francisco, CA
I use the anastasia brow definer and like how easy it is to use. There's another product that gives a more precise brow but I'm not interested in taking the time to use it.
deandra s.
deandra s.
Alamo, TX
Their dip brow is amazingggggg leaves your eyebrows looking on fleek. And the creamy texture makes it easy to blend.
Shayla  F.
Shayla F.
I have one of the eyebrow pencils that has a spoolie o the other end. Best pencil ever. It looks completely natural, and I get so many compliments on how great they look. I'm not much of a person to take a lot of time on my makeup, and this is perfect. I can fill my brows super fast, and look fierce!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
She is the brow queen! I use the dip brow on days where I wear full makeup and the brow wiz when I want a more natural look.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.