BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the eyebrow pencil and it is the best I have ever used. I will not go back to what I was using before. Best pencil ever. The brush is great as well to straighten your brows.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Love my Anastasia brow pencils and putty. They're perfect for shaping and fill ins and long lasting. The packaging is cute and travels well with the narrow double ended shaping tool and 1.5inch tub of putty. The only thing I don't like is that the putty dries out easily.
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
No one does brows like Anastasia cosmetics the dipbrow is amazing long lasting and you can go natural looking or a little more intense either way this product will definitely fulfill your every need I also love her glow kits and her contouring kits they're amazing
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
I use Anastasia Beverly Hills almost daily. I own all their highlight palettes & both contour kits in my particular shade. Love this beauty brand!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Anastasia Eyebrow pencils and powders are a must for perfect brows. I use them every day. Great colors; great wearability.
Viktoriya S.
Viktoriya S.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pomade! Lasts forever and is amazing quality! I also love the brow wiz pencil but it runs out pretty quickly. Amazing brand!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
San diego, CA
I just started using Anastasia. I got the brow dip. I am so in love with it. It works so well with my eyebrows. I can't wait to try more products.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Visalia, CA
Love the modern Renaissance pallete by far the best ever and I really want to get the contour kit soon
Aida G.
Aida G.
Tengo una paleta con tres iluminadores y tres bronceadores. Los colores y tonos son perfectos para mi tono de piel. Mi favorita hasta el momento!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Omgosh I love everything Anastasia Beverly Hills. Everything I have tried I love. Price Point is okay. Not too high on the things I like.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.