BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Minellys R.
Minellys R.
Valrico, FL
Tengo algunos productos de esta marca y e quedado facinada con ellos. La paleta de contuar me funciono bastante, no utilizo todos los colores pero creo que es perfecta! Tengo uno de sus lipstick matte y creo que estan mu caros. Yo pague 21 por uno solo! Otra de las cosas que tengo es el polvito para las cejas, muchas personas lo usan en crema pero el polvo se ve mas natura ( les recomiendo utilizar la brocha de anastasia para ese producto.NO ninguna otra de otra marca.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my absolute favorite brand I cannot get over it , it works so amazing pigment on the powders are so good especially dip brow I cannot get over how good it works I swear it is so amazing I highly recommend this brand of makeup
Natalia E.
Natalia E.
Cleveland, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer is one of the best brow liners I've ever owned. It doesn't tug at my brow hairs and last a long time
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Atlanta, GA
Anastasia is one of my favorite brands hands down. The products are amazing and I love the owners!
Molly W.
Molly W.
Maitland, FL
This is strictly about the Moonchild Glow Kit. It is my new favorite beauty product of all time. The colors are out of this world, blue, green and pink highlights. They have a very subtle look but in the light the crazy colors shine through. Such a cool product!
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY
Where my brow obsession all started years and years ago before it was the "cool" thing to do
Courtni D.
Courtni D.
Quakertown, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a well-known popular make up brand. Anastasia make up is really goo quality, however, it can be pretty pricey. My favorite purchase would have to be their lip stick. Overall, I do not have many products from here because they can be pricey, but also a nice brand to have!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Her brow products are AMAZING!!! they are somewhat affordable and once you buy it you won't want to stop!
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
The eyebrow products from Anastasia are where its at! I use the brow pencil regularly and my makeup routine is not complete without it!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
I love the Anastasia brow pomade. For the price though, I feel like there are some pretty good dupes out there. It lasted a while before it dried out on me. It looked really natural and never went on cakey, but you can definitely save a few bucks and try the other brands.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.