BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jenn B.
The eyeshadow singles by Anastasia Beverly Hills give me life!! So pigmented and so many color choices!!
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
Love this company love love love the products. I own about 5 products form them. My all time favorite eyeshadow comes from them and it The the Modern Renaissance palette. So many gorgeous colors at the best of quality. They are buttery and pigmented for days easy to blend and by far the best I've ever owned !
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Anastasia makeup is a bit on the high end price however you will not be disappointed. These products work wonders. The makeup works great with my sensitive skin doesn't leave your face oily or dry and makeup stays put.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Love this brand. I own their brow stuff, their contour kits and even their tweezers. It's good quality and quantity! I think its affordable when you compare it to other brands. If you haven't tried you should.
Victoria D.
Zanesville, OH
I love all of this company's products! I use the brow kit daily, and have never had any problems with it. It lasts all day but isn't hard to wash off. Most of the products are like this! They are priced acceptably! I would definitely recommend this product!
laura t.
I live for the cream contour kit and the modern renaissance palette. love the line and never been disappointed in a product ive bought from ABH.
Nina N.
The foundation stick is amazing. The brow powders and gels are so high quality. I usually shop this brand for anything related to brows! They really know what they are doing and always have such great products!
Christian H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Love their products! The brow defined is my favorite! It goes on so smooth and blends in flawlessly without looking too dark or fake.
Jessica M.
These products are to die for! I absolutely recommend all there products to everyone! ❤
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
ABH has the best eye brow products on the market. I've tried so many dupes for this brand and nothing compares! The price is reasonable for the amount you get in the dipbrow pomade.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.