BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Natashia C.
Bronx , NY
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!!! Their eyebrow products are sooooo good I love them. I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone, it's great. I can't wait to try more products from them, they really have good quality makeup
Adrianna P.
This is one of my go to brands. i am obssesed with their eyebrow products. I've been using the ABH dipbrow pomade in dark drown and let's say i do not walk out of my house without it. This is one of the best beauty brands of all time.
Ivylize V.
Tucson, AZ
Have used the Brow Definer, Brow Wiz, and brow duo powder and while the products are great and high quality, I feel as though the amount of product doesn't last too long. I can usually go through a Brow wiz pencil in maybe 2 weeks :/
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
Their brow products are very good. The brow gel is affordable and cost efficient for the results. The formula is very smooth and light, it doesn't feel heavy on my brows and the pigment isn't too heavy when I apply it the first time.
Nicole F.
I have tried many different products by ABH- glow kits, MR palette, Mario palette, Dip Brow, Brow Powder Duo, Brow Whiz, Contour Kit, etc... and I have been pleased with every single one. Highly recommend any product by this company!
Gabby M.
I have a glow Kit, modern renaissance palette and a liquid lipstick and I love all of them. The highlights and shadows are super pigmented, creamy, and apply like a dream! The liquid lipstick is not drying and is pigmented as well!
Tristin H.
I'm absolutely in love with the highlighting palette from this brand, it gives the perfect highlight and looks great on every skin tone! I do not have my own but I've been wanting the palette for so long I plan on purchasing it too
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased the anastasia beverly hills master palette by Mario recently and I don't think I've ever own such a beautiful palette! The shades are so buttery and soft you can apply them with your fingers! This palette is a must have.
Bridget B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills have the best eyebrow pencil! It Works like no other
It looks like small fine Haifa when you apply it! It really taught me how to do my eyebrows the right way! And Aldo a crear color range to pick frontal.
Myka W.
Hoquiam, WA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a fantastic makeup brand. I use quite a few of their products. The only downside is, is that it is expensive. It is very good quality and I love most of their products. I recommend this brand to anyone!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.