BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Anastasia liquid lipsticks are very long lasting, with great pigment, one of my favorite liquid lipstick brands
Mia O.
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
I have the ABH dip brow pomade. It's really not all that, but it works very nicely. It's kinda pricey. I also use the colour pop brand. Personally I like it more than the ABH dip brow. But if you have the money and want to know if it's worth to buy. Yes.
Florence N.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
This brand is amazing! I finally got a modern renaissance palette which is like the HOLY GRAIL of makeup and it is definitely worth all of the hype. It has amazing pigmentation and stays on very well. So far all the makeup I have tried with this brand shares this same level.
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Anastasia has the absolute best brow pencil me all of their brow products are amazing that's really the only product of you through them but they're really good quality and I would deathly recommend buy some their products
Bey ..
Bey ..
Sarasota, FL
ABH is my favorite beauty brand ever, there is not one product that they launched that isn't good.
My most loved product by ABH is they're glow kits and the Modern Renaissance ❤️
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
La Place, LA
There makeup is awesome . i'm not go lie in the beginning i didn't like it but now tht i use it a lot i absolutely love it and would recommend it to anybody
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
By far the best brow products on the market. I use the brow powder and it sets my brows and defines my entire face. I was amazed when I first used these products on my brows at how much it uped my makeup look. I also like the clear brow gel to help hold my brows in place! Great products!
Alana P.
Alana P.
ABH is one of my favorite brands. Their highlighters are huge and last forever. They are so worth the price. They also have the best black friday sale.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Dipbrow pomade changed my lofe for the better. And then top ot off with the clear brow gel, you will walk out with amazing eyebrows. Eyeshadows arw super easy to blend and pigmented.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Modern Renaissance, Self Made and Shadow Couture palettes are LIFE. I use one of them everyday. And her foundation stick is so creamy, so pigmented, i need to pick up a back up asap
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.