BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kristen Nicole F.
Des Plaines, IL
one of my favorite brands. it's the only brand i use for my eyebrows, my favorite brow product is the brow wiz and the liquid lips are my favorite brand for lipsticks.
Hannay S.
Vineland, NJ
I love their brushes with their incredible angles it makes everything easier to deal with. It wasn't that expensive it was a good price and very good quality I would shop their again just for all their good products.
Abigail P.
Floresville, TX
The liquid lipsticks are amazing at first, but for $20 there is NOT a lot of product in it. & when you're running out the product gets dry, and looks so gross on the lips almost like it's cracking
Jasmine Y.
Absolutely adore this brand! Great variety of shades and quality is phenomenal. Love the price point on the items seeing as they last a very long time. I do my eyebrows everyday and my Dipbrow has lasted over a year already with a lot left to go!
madison s.
Anastasia products are personally some of the highest quality products I think I've ever bought. Her brow pomade is amazing and the Modern Renaissance pallet is what my makeup filled dreams are made of.
Giselle C.
I have the dip promade and it gives my eyebrows the pazzaz it needed, though it's expensive it's worth it
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE I AM BEYOND SAD BY THEIR PRICES BUT OTHER THAN THE PRICE THEIR PRODUCTS ARE SO GREAT. Their products are to die for.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Simply beautiful. That's the first thing I think of when I hear Anastasia Beverly Hills. Their products are incredible. Long lasting, high quality. Completely worth it. I have their liquid lipstick in the shade "Lovely" and that nsme fots it perfectly. It's such a beautiful shade and it's long lasting. They have anything to fulfill your makeup desires. And their glow kits are absolutely divine! If you like a little sparkle and a good highlight, then the glow kits are perfrct for you!
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
Their eyeshadows are so pigmented and buttery. And their eyebrow products are the best on the market. One of my favorite brands
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Me gustan muchos los productos de esta marca! Son buenisimos! Tienen una de mi paletas de sombras que más amo!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.