BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kande A.
Kande A.
Roswell, NM
This brow pomade is to DIE for.! It's so creamy and doesn't have a smell.! It's pricey but and be made affordable.!
Mai.Tai ..
Mai.Tai ..
Her products are pretty amazing. I love the liquid lipsticks and the brow dip. Very good quality
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Oh the Modern Renaissance palette is absolutely gorgeous and divine!!! So smooth and creamy! Very blendable and super pigmented!! And it's not horribly expensive. If you love playing with highly pigmented colored highlight then the moondust palette would be fantastic. Their liquid lipsticks are gorgeous in color and dry super fast, but are not very comfortable.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
He usado labiales y paletas de sombras, y realmente los dos son de excelente calidad... Y tiene tonos muy hermosos
Aymi H.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love ABH! I use the Brow Wiz & Dipbrow every day to do my brows, and love love love these products. The Modern Ren Palette is probably the best palette that I have come across and own. It is perfect for my brown eyes! I am so glad that they added it to their permanent line, and will definitely buy again. I love trying their products any time I get the chance to. I received an ABH lip gloss from a friend for Christmas, and am obsessed. All of their products have great pigmentation, and the price point is really great! I definitely loved that about ABH. I enjoy every product that I've tried so far, and look forward to adding to my collection.
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
The mario palette and modern renaissance palette are amazing! I have yet to try their lipsticks or contour palettes but I've only heard gear things about this company
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Another amazing brand. my first liquid lipstick was from this brand and fell in love with it. Ever since that's all I use. Also the contour kit is my favorite and easy to use
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
ABH is infamous for their brow products, but their eyeshadows are just as amazing. They are very blendable and buttery soft. The clear brow gel is amazing, as well as the pomade and the brow wiz pencil. They have definitely created the revolutionary eyebrow trend.
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI
They are a little pricey but I love their eyebrow line. It blends better than any other company I've tried. They could make the eyebrow pencils last longer though.
Anjulie T.
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
I have the power contour kit. Medium I don't go anywhere without it I love it and I'm planning on getting the creamy contour kit.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.