BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Martha F.
I am in luv with there contour pallets!!!! They are so awesome!!!! Also luv there brow line !!!
Shelby J.
Owensboro, KY
LOVE MY HIGHTLIGHTING PALET! It shows up amazingly well and lasts me all day! I don't have to use a ton of it either, which is nice. It goes on so smoothly without much effort!
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
Only have tried their lip glosses but want to get some eyeshadows too! Seem to have great quality
Tammy W.
Mantua, OH
I just got a palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills of eye shadow. For the only reason being I wanted a woman ex color. I love it.
Kimberly S.
This product is everything I've hoped and dreamed of. It is so smooth and easy to work with. Once it sets its there all day. I love love love this product. I tried too many drugstore products over the years trying my best to find something that worked for my brows and after numerous failures I gave in and bought the dip brow. I wish I did it sooner. It is an investment your brows will love and there is so much product! Everyone needs to have some dipbrow in there beauty routine.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
ABH has got to be one of my favorite high end brands. her eyebrow pomade works amazing and so does the brow wiz, her brow gels really do keep your eyebrows in place, her modern renaissance palette is probably the best eyeshadow palette out there. she's got such a wide variety of products and from what i've used i can tell they're all really good quality makeup
bari T.
brow pencil is best & they actually have an option for blondes which works really well!!!! love it!!
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Dip Brow! Its the most natural looking option to fill in eyebrows without making them look crazy done up. A+
Emily D.
Rocky River, OH
High quality, high priced products. I would say the brow wiz is the best pencil I've used for my eye brows!
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I just recently bought the glow kit "moon child" and it is life changing! It actually shows up on my pale skin and it looks beautiful. I've used some other ABH (like the contour kit) and also loved them. This brand is pricier but it's worth it to invest in good makeup that does what you want it to.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.