BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I really like Anastasia's brow filler and gel. I received a nice size sample and have been using it for about 2 weeks and still have product left! It does a beautiful job filling in my blonde brows and stays all day until I take it off.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Wonderful. Love the modern renaissance pallet. They're so smooth and great to work with
Joanna P.
Joanna P.
I have the contour creme palette and I don't like it at all because its so hard to blend even when I mix it with my josie maran face oil. Its just not my thing.
Dell D.
Dell D.
I really like Anastasia products! My daughter uses them more than I do and she wears her glow kit "that glow" every day! It is such a beautiful color and does well with every skin color and skin type. I would definitely purchase more from Anastasia Beverly Hills!
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco , WA
I love Anastasia she is amazing and everything she and norina is amazing..... I love everything I don't have complains... she is perfection
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
ABH is the god of highlighters. Like wow they are poppin! Also their brow stuff is always great and lasts forever
Christina N.
Christina N.
From their dipbrow to glow kits, everything is AMAZING!!!!! I've been using their dipbrow for almost 2 years now and I still have a good 1/4th of the dip brow left! Their glow kits are KILLER!!!! I have both the moonchild and their newest glowkit and they are so beautiful! Moonchild is a bit extra because the colors are blue, purples, and greys. But idc I'm extra too so that palette is perfect for me!!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Anastasia liquid lipsticks are very long lasting, with great pigment, one of my favorite liquid lipstick brands
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Kingston, PA
I have the cream contour kit and it's hard to blend. If the other products are like that, then not a big fan!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using the eyebrow balm in darkbrown I have very few eyebrows & perspire a lot especially during the summer. This is great & actually stays on. The jar has lasted me several months & I use it everyday *;0)
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.