BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Love the glow kit and the liquid lipsticks!!! I am eager to get my hands on the most recent glow kit for the holidays!!! Love love love this brand!!!! It really is all that it is hyped up to be!
Sua Y.
Sua Y.
Anastasia's matte lip gloss are great! Beautiful shades. The only thing I was unsatisfied with was that it seemed to come off more easily than those of Colourpop, when Colourpop was a whole lot cheaper. Nevertheless their matte lip glosses get the job done.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Gonzales, LA
I really enjoy wearing the anastasia products they're great for my skin and are really pigment
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Love love love my brow products! I've had a couple of her palettes, but found that every time I used them my eyes would water.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Great products! If you're looking for quality, don't be afraid of the price. Their products last a long time if you use the correct amount and they are high quality, professional grade products. I highly recommend for beginners and experienced make-up gurus!
Ayla G.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
Love their products! Really worth paying for it because there products are in great condition and pristine condition! LOVE
Brianda H.
Brianda H.
El Paso, TX
Sis iluminadores son los mejores y si pomada para la ceja no se diga <3 los amo
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Incredible durability of eyebrow products, I like pomade, gel pencil and now my new desire the modern renaissance wow I wish this palette I have not yet been able to buy but I know it will soon be in my
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Athens, AL
I use all ABH brow products and I have never been disappointed. I would love to try the modern renaissance palatte. I usually purchase her items at Ulta or Sephora.
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
La Place, LA
There makeup is awesome . i'm not go lie in the beginning i didn't like it but now tht i use it a lot i absolutely love it and would recommend it to anybody
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.