BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

charla v.
charla v.
Breeding, KY
I love her shadows and they blend so good and look so good on....the price is worth it...I would buy anything from her even if I hadn't tried it
Christina N.
Christina N.
From their dipbrow to glow kits, everything is AMAZING!!!!! I've been using their dipbrow for almost 2 years now and I still have a good 1/4th of the dip brow left! Their glow kits are KILLER!!!! I have both the moonchild and their newest glowkit and they are so beautiful! Moonchild is a bit extra because the colors are blue, purples, and greys. But idc I'm extra too so that palette is perfect for me!!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I enjoy the dipbrow with the #12 brush, seriously nothing lasts on my brows all day other than this combo.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Largo, FL
The Brow Wiz is my favorite Brow product. It lasts forever!! Allows me to precisely define my eyebrows. While may be more expensive than drugstore, lasts incredibly long. Waterproof, lasts all day. Will continue to buy.
Bey ..
Bey ..
Sarasota, FL
ABH is my favorite beauty brand ever, there is not one product that they launched that isn't good.
My most loved product by ABH is they're glow kits and the Modern Renaissance ❤️
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love the brow wiz and the cream contour kit!!! I would recommend the cream contour kit and brow wiz to anyone. It's worth the money just make sure with the contour kit you add like a serum to make it easy to spread and blend bc it is pretty thick.
Florence N.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
This brand is amazing! I finally got a modern renaissance palette which is like the HOLY GRAIL of makeup and it is definitely worth all of the hype. It has amazing pigmentation and stays on very well. So far all the makeup I have tried with this brand shares this same level.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
The Anastasia contour kit is amazing! It's a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it. It has lasted me forever.
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Tambien me encanta todo lo de Anastacia tiene productos increibles no le doy 5 estrellas porque muchas veces siento que es un poco elevado el precio para la presentacion. Pero sin duda el lapiz de cejas es su producto estrellas y todo el mundo lo recomienda como el mejor.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Stone mountain, Ga
Brow whiz and pomade are perfect! The brow whiz is nice and fine for hairlike strokes. I use both of these products and though I like a strong brow, I don't like a flat looking drawn on brow. These give a striking but natural eyebrow.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??