BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
cindy g.
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY
Haven'tn purchased much from them but I did purchase eye shadow and eye liner and I was very pleased. My friends however do purchase makeup from here and they look fabulous.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Bay Minette, AL
I like Anastasia products. I don't really think they are worth the extreme price, but the products are pretty good. I'm just disappointed with the amount you get for the price you pay.
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
The modern renaissance palette has the most amazing colors I have ever used! The colors are very pigmented and are very easy to blend out. There are also so many looks that can be done with this palette
Mia O.
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
I have the ABH dip brow pomade. It's really not all that, but it works very nicely. It's kinda pricey. I also use the colour pop brand. Personally I like it more than the ABH dip brow. But if you have the money and want to know if it's worth to buy. Yes.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contuour kit is amazing! I absolutely love it! Its so easy to use and you don't look orange. It goes on really smooth and last all day! You'll look runway ready everyday in a matter of minutes. This product is awesome. I'll definitely be buying more of her products! Definitely reccomend to anyone trying the whole contour out!
Ale U.
Ale U.
Got the Anastasia glow kit for Christmas and I am completely obsessed! The pigmentation of these highlights is unreal and truly to die for. Definitely a good alternate to my becca highlight!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
The Anastasia brow wiz. Hanged my brow game forever. The thin pencil makes it easy to precisely fill in my brows with ease and the color selection it great. I would recommend this pencil to anyone who has trouble with their brows
Paxton V.
Paxton V.
Amazing. I haven't gone wrong once with these products. Obviously the price is a tad hefty but the quality is undeniable. Lots and lots of pros for sure. Their bro lines have no competition in my opinion.
Kaylei G.
Kaylei G.
Parkersburg, WV
Absolutely love ABH!! One of the best out there!! Their high lighters are to die for!! Absolutely the best high lighters I have. So pigmented.
Aliyah A.
Aliyah A.
Dayton, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills has very good products! I have there dipbrow and I love it !ūüíú
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.