BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills
I love their eyebrows pomade and also the clear brow gel i have repeatedly bought these two items since the first time i tried them ūüėć
Sara G.
I like som of anastasia products but some of them I feel kind of let down. Theyre shadows are really good and the pallets as well
Claudia H.
Hammond, LA
This is definitely a must have. I have never had anything negative to say about this product. My go to when I feel fancy and or when I'm going out to a special event. I definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Morgan R.
Salem, OR
I started using Anastacia for the perfect brows.. and then the glow kit came out and I fell in love next I got the eye palettes and I don't think she is just about brows anymore Anastacia is an all time high go to makeup!
Jess S.
Henderson, NV
I use the pomade to fill in my sparse eyebrows. It is waterproof and goes on great! Amazing product no room for improvement. Quality is great.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I have the contour kit and then brow pen. I absolutely love these products the kit is so creamy and the pen is easy to use. I really want to try the glow kits next.
Stephanie P.
I love the eyebrow wiz stick it's 21 dollars but it's worth it ! It's so smooth to apply omg the brows
Ivis A.
brow queen all the way. the products are very functional for brows. liquid lipsticks are amazing, shadows are amazing. they have really good quality products. brow wiz and dip brow, probably the ultimate favourites.
Asante O.
Saint Paul , MN
I love Anastasia they make my eye brows so nice and it look so nice! I got almost all the palettes!
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Anastasia is a great makeup line. Their products are affordable and they are great quality
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.