BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
Very much in love with there eyebrow gel!! To be honestly I have no eyebrows but this as helped me out so much. It honestly looks so real!!
Chasidy Z.
Vancouver, WA
Anything Anastasia I'll wear!!! I use there eyebrow pomade everyday and I'm in love with it .There products make your brows very defined
Sara G.
I like som of anastasia products but some of them I feel kind of let down. Theyre shadows are really good and the pallets as well
Angelica S.
Crestview, FL
their do brown and contour kit are life savers, always look good and make your face look skinny and tone it well.
Jessika E.
Lexington , KY
The eyebrow pencil is the best product!! It is $28 I think but it is the only brow pencil I've found that looks completely natural!
Emlyn M.
Love the lipsticks, love the stick foundation, love the eyeshadows, love the brow products. The price range is pretty reasonable for a higher end brand. Love that their foundations come in such a wide range of colors and include different people from different backgrounds.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I just bought my first ABH product this month (the modern renaissance palette) and it is beautiful. The colors are really beautiful and they blend out so nicely. I now know why these products are so highly reviewed by others!
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
My favorite brand Far as highlighters , & eyebrows & contouring I recommend this brand to a lot of people just expect to spend a pretty coin for your makeup to slay,
Misbah A.
Love their liquid lipsticks! They have some of the best shades and they're super pigmented
I love their eyebrows pomade and also the clear brow gel i have repeatedly bought these two items since the first time i tried them ūüėć
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.