BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Megan M.
Megan M.
Great products! If you're looking for quality, don't be afraid of the price. Their products last a long time if you use the correct amount and they are high quality, professional grade products. I highly recommend for beginners and experienced make-up gurus!
Tia S.
Tia S.
New Orleans , LA
I love the Dip Brow Pomade! When I use this my brows are sharp and sleek and I know they aren't going anywhere!
Marie C.
Marie C.
Mascotte, FL
I have olive complexion and used the Anastasia Contour Kit in medium to tan. I like that it's not too dark nor too light for highlighting. It is also build able and lasts a long time. I've had mine for about a year and use it every day.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
One of my favorite makeup brands, the hype is real, they have impeccable good quality products. My go-to is the ABH Brow Wiz and Brow Pomade. I also love their highlihgters and contour kits. Oh and the liquid lipsticks are amazing as well, but a bit drying sometimes. Love this brand
Faith M.
Faith M.
Absolutely love everything about ABH. From Foundations, brow products, Eyeshadow palettes, Glow Kits, and liquid matte lipsticks, the quality of all their products are amazing. Its a bit pricey but well worth every penny. Definitely a must have for me.
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Shaker Hts, OH
I bought this months ago while shopping in Sephora. I wanted a product I could use everyday. I can across this little baby and fell in love! I used the tester one in the store on my undone brows at the time and it was literally like magic! The brush gets your eyebrows exactly where you want them and the pencil just compliments your natural shape.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Wonderful. Love the modern renaissance pallet. They're so smooth and great to work with
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
Although the products are very pricey they are well worth it. The modern renaissance pallete is absolutely gorgeous and I use the brow whiz everyday
Martha F.
Martha F.
I am in luv with there contour pallets!!!! They are so awesome!!!! Also luv there brow line !!!
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a big Anastasia Beverly Hills fan. I love the range of colors in their brow products and their liquid lipsticks. The Modern Renaissance Palette is my go-to for warm-toned looks. ABH can do no wrong in my book
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.