BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sabila S.
I use the brow whiz, and honestly after trying this , I gave away all my other brow pencils. It's a fantastic product that is easy to use and travels well . The tip never needs sharpening!! I would recommend this to everyone
alyssa a.
Stratford, CT
Very good quality makeup! I love the matte lipsticks and eye shadow.. the lipstick stays on ALL day and it doesn't make a mess anywhere either. i would definitely rate this brand a 5 stars!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Great brow products and great eye and highlighting products. The only thing in not crazy about is the liquid lipsticks. I can't use them solely on my lips, they always end up looking a little dry and my lips aren't dry themselves. A little gloss on top is what I end up with.
Brianda H.
El Paso, TX
Sis iluminadores son los mejores y si pomada para la ceja no se diga <3 los amo
Norma B.
Kingsville, TX
The brow wiz is to die for make me feel from a 3 to a 10 when my brows are done. It last and doesn't smear off like most other lines
Jade C.
Lacon, IL
Perfect perfect perfect, everything is so beautiful. I've never tried it but just by doing the research I've done I love it
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used the eyebrow definer and dibrow. Both are awesome. I used to use mac and Anasyasia brow products are way better. They look natural too.
Julia K.
Palatine, IL
some of my favorite eyeshadows ever and will continue to purchase new ones due to the high quality.
Vicky L.
they have a really good brow pomade and i want to try the modern ren palette
Daniela M.
Healdsburg, CA
Their products are amazing. Very pigmented!! I bought two of the Mario pallets because they were limited and I new I would go through one real quick although I don't know how they do it because I've used my so much and I still haven't hit pan!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.