BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I've only tried the Dipbrow and I wasn't too impressed, but everyone seems to love it. It's ok, I prefer a powder. I do also have the contour palette - which is nice, but its very heavy so I mix with a rosehip oil before applying (makes it easier to blend out).
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Without Anastasia contour kit, I would be lost in life. Once learning how to contour and the proper techniques, her fun easy-to-use pallet helped me achieve a better looking me! Does not cost too much in comparison to other brands, and you can just buy refills!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Elmira, NY
Anastasia is definitely my favorite makeup brand out there. It's always so fun going online or into my local Sephora and checking out the Anastasia products. The quality of the makeup is so good. And my holy grail product from Anastasia is my dip brown pomade.
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Kansas City, MO
OOOOOOOOOOO do not get me started on ABH I love the products, quality, and price. My favorite purchase has to be their pallets. I have a few of their products and everything is so great. I will never lose the love I have for all ABH cosmetics! Highly recommend
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I just got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks. I am new to their products and I cant wait to get more! They lipsticks are super pigmented and are long lasting. They are not sticky at all! I picked them up at Ulta and would definitely recommend these!
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
East Hampton, CT
I only gave this brand 4 stars because I don't love anything that they have to offer for the face but I do love their Brow products and eyeshadows. I own the ABH brow wiz and the Modern Renaissance Palette and they both are two staples in my makeup collection!
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
I think this product is great, because the quality is perfect. But i think this product is a little bit expensive, but if you are looking for something with good quality and a nice price. I love getting my makeup done with this products. I would recommend it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Frankfort, OH
EXPENSIVE. very very expensive. I was interested in buying the brow filler after seeing a few videos of friends and how much they love it. But when i went to buy it it was 30 dollars for a little container. I FEEL that i could find just as good somehwere else
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX

I use the dipbrow pomade, i've fallen in love, this is absolutely incredible, it doubles as a good eyeliner as well because it dries matte and fast. You can completely recreate your eyebrows for a bold look or use less product so it's softer. It's so amazing.
Mersaydez H.
Mersaydez H.
I personally think that ABH liquid lipsticks are pretty over-rated because I hate the smell of their lipsticks and they feel very drying despite a lip balm and a lip primer. But I love the quality of their eyeshadows and palettes and I love the eyebrow stuff.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??