BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
brow queen all the way. the products are very functional for brows. liquid lipsticks are amazing, shadows are amazing. they have really good quality products. brow wiz and dip brow, probably the ultimate favourites.
Johana S.
Johana S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I use their eyebrow pencil and I always go back to it. It is super easy for me to use and fast, since I don't take a long time doing my make up.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Granbury, TX
YASSSS. Anastasia products always come through and pleasantly surprise me. The dip brow is life, and the shadows are a dream!
Alicia
Alicia
High Point, NC
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade works wonders on my eyebrows. It's very pigmented that you only use a little bit and increase as you need. Worth it. It also lasts forever.
Shay W.
Shay W.
Salem, OR
I have the brow wiz and it makes my eyebrow application process way easier. Its reasonablely priced and amazing
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.
The anastacio dipbrow and the color chocolate is my go to for my brows! Unfortunately it can dry out a bit quickly but I've learned up just a tiny bit of coconut oil will reactivate it! I've had mine for 3 years! As soon as I run out I'll be sure to get more!
Shakeela P.
Shakeela P.
Versailles, KY
Anastasia of Beverly Hills is life !!! I can't live without their contour palette, dip brow and brow whiz. Their products do not disappoint & are of the highest quality . I will continue to shape here on a monthly basis.
Marilynn A.
Marilynn A.
Brea, CA
The only brow brush I'll use. Love the brow dip, stays on all day, easy to work it. Worth the price
Shanteisha S.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
So I absolutely love my glow kit! The colors are rich and super intense. I just had to get this palette because it came with 6 different illuminators for the price ūüė≤! You can't beat that with a stick.
Cheyanne Z.
Cheyanne Z.
Falcon Hgts, MN
Just got their Modern Renaissance palette today and HOLY COW is it GORGEOUS. Long wearing, super pigmented, and easy to blend out.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.