BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anastasia Beverly Hills
This is by far my favorite brand. Anything Anastasia or Claudia (Norvina) touch is pure magic. Dipbrow, glowkits, eyeshadow, palettes, foundation, concealer. The company as a whole is great. Their customer service far exceeds expectations. Cannot rave enough about them.
Shayla  F.
Shayla F.
I have one of the eyebrow pencils that has a spoolie o the other end. Best pencil ever. It looks completely natural, and I get so many compliments on how great they look. I'm not much of a person to take a lot of time on my makeup, and this is perfect. I can fill my brows super fast, and look fierce!
Rose G.
Rose G.
Love anastasia Beverly hills a hood brand definitely expensive but some products are worth the money !
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brunswick, GA
I love ABH's glowkits and their eyebrow products! I will never use another eyebrow product I think. Wish there were a few more shades! Need to try more products! Recommend to everyone! Wish it was cheaper but you get what you pay for.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Athens, AL
I use all ABH brow products and I have never been disappointed. I would love to try the modern renaissance palatte. I usually purchase her items at Ulta or Sephora.
RemZi S.
RemZi S.
Even tho this brand is expensive their products are definitely worth it I would buy their products and recommend them
Megan M.
Megan M.
Great products! If you're looking for quality, don't be afraid of the price. Their products last a long time if you use the correct amount and they are high quality, professional grade products. I highly recommend for beginners and experienced make-up gurus!
June D.
June D.
Absolutely love everything I've ever received from Anastasia Beverly Hills. The contour cream kit and powder are amazing, and a staple of my everyday makeup. The brow products totally have changed the game for me.
I love their eyebrows pomade and also the clear brow gel i have repeatedly bought these two items since the first time i tried them 😍
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Anastasia is known for their brow products and their glow kits. Everyone swears by them which I totally understand. The brow pomade is soooooo amazing. I was really nervous to use it but it worked so well!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????