BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Absolutely love Anastasia her contour is amazing it was my first contour kit . But my favorite is the eyebrow wiz and dip brow it's been my ride or die for the last several years I highly recommend and will always repurchase
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Love their brow powders! I'm not too crazy about the gels or the brow mascara but their brow powders are heavily pigmented, and the pencils are quite nice.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Bay Minette, AL
I like Anastasia products. I don't really think they are worth the extreme price, but the products are pretty good. I'm just disappointed with the amount you get for the price you pay.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
I really like the Anastasia brow products. They are a little pricey but if your looking to treat yourself, check out the brow whiz and the dip brow pomade.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love using their dip brow. It matches easily with any hair type you can think of and it is well worth it.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Anastasia beverly hills es una de las mejores marca, super buena, la recomiendo. Very good
Tiearra T.
Tiearra T.
Anastasia is a very good makeup brand especially for liquid matte lipstick and contour palettes. they last all day no matter the circumstance and don't oil up and separate
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I can't brag enough about their brow wiz and liquid lipsticks. This brand DEFINITELY knows what they are doing but unfortunately they are so so soooo expensive. If you are not on a budget please check them out
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Washington, IL
This is probably my top makeup brand! All of their products are so unique and my absolute favorites. The modern Renaissance and Moonchild palettes are amongst my favorites in my makeup collection, along with their dipbrow. It is a splurge, but products last a very long time! I would recommend it to anyone and will keep coming back.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA
Ive always been scared to try a brow pomade and im so thankful i chose this one such great stay power
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.