BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Erika C.
Erika C.
Everyone goes crazy over Anastasias brow dip powder, its an awesome product, it applies on really smoothly and def blend in.
Elli L.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I'm a big brow girl so Anastasia brow products are my favorite. I currently use the powdered brow powder and it gives my brows a nice finish. I would love to try the brow gel for a more amplified effect. I would recommend this company when it comes to brow products
Amy L.
Amy L.
Best eyebrow products I've tried thus far, definitely worth the price. Over all great quality of all the products including the eyeshadows and lip colors. Everything I have seen them come out with is beautiful.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite brands I love all her products! From eyeshadows, to brow products, to highlighters! So good!
Ale N.
Ale N.
It was a lipstick And it was fantastic! The color was true to what it looked like and it stayed on for a while
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Their brow gel is fantastic and the modern renaissance palette is so pigmented and blends easily. I love the colors in the palette and it's full of colors to help me step out of my comfort zone.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA
Ive always been scared to try a brow pomade and im so thankful i chose this one such great stay power
Flannery B.
Flannery B.
Bloomington , IN
I have only tried the dipbrow from them but it's great. It was $20 but it lasts a long time as long as you keep the lip screwed on tightly so that it doesn't dry out. This is great for people with thick or sparse brows
Johana S.
Johana S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I use their eyebrow pencil and I always go back to it. It is super easy for me to use and fast, since I don't take a long time doing my make up.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I've been purchasing ABH products for years my first purchase was the dip brow. I have then bought a few highlighter palettes as well as eyeshadows. ABH offers fantastic quality products which is good for the variety of different skin tones out there.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.