BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I love all of the Anastasia products. The brow pencil is the best out there
Tara
I love most all of their products!! Amazing brand!! Great quality! I love that they haven't sold to a big company and stay privately owned and true LY cruelty free!
Katie E.
Chesapeake, VA
Dipbrow pomade is one of my favorite products. Brows change your whole face and make everything look so much better. Love love love Anastasia of Beverly Hills.
Jordyn W.
Scottsdale, AZ
ABH lip glosses are my absolute fave! They are super pigmented which I love because I have dark lips, so most pink glosses look clear on me. ABH metallic rose looks like a beautiful sparkly neutral pink on me, and it's my favorite from her glosses!
Destiny P.
Memphis, TN
I use the ABH dip brow in chocolate on my brows almost every day. It is one of the best eye brow product i have ever used. It is very creamy and pigmented. Some may consider this product expensive but i feel it is most definitely worth the money. I would most definitely recommend you stop by your local sephora or ulta and pick one up.
Alondra U.
Joliet, IL
The Anastasia lip glosses are so beautiful they are so shiny and nice to use on a daily bases I really recommend them !!
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
The brow pencil is amazing. It seriously is the exact color of my eyebrows unlike most brands they are either too light or too dark
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
This is one of the few products I find worth a high price tag. I have never used an eyeshadow so pigmented and blendable and the choice of colors is amazing
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Love their dip brow and liquid lipsticks their just staring up with their makeup line, but so far so good, love it
Stefani C.
Huntsville, AL
I use the brow definer on the daily. I have not touched another brow product since I started using the definer. It's so quick and easy and gives a flawless finish
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.