BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alicia
Alicia
High Point, NC
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade works wonders on my eyebrows. It's very pigmented that you only use a little bit and increase as you need. Worth it. It also lasts forever.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I've been purchasing ABH products for years my first purchase was the dip brow. I have then bought a few highlighter palettes as well as eyeshadows. ABH offers fantastic quality products which is good for the variety of different skin tones out there.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
I love love love the Anastasia brow pencil and the brow dip. This is the only stuff I'll buy from my eye brows. Also, it is kind of expensive but it's very well worth it because how long the dip last. I don't my eye brows everyday and have had the dip for a few months and it's barley gone! I love it!!
Leanna P.
Leanna P.
San francisco, CA
I use the anastasia brow definer and like how easy it is to use. There's another product that gives a more precise brow but I'm not interested in taking the time to use it.
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.
The anastacio dipbrow and the color chocolate is my go to for my brows! Unfortunately it can dry out a bit quickly but I've learned up just a tiny bit of coconut oil will reactivate it! I've had mine for 3 years! As soon as I run out I'll be sure to get more!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Eyebrows and highlight. If you want the best of these two buy these products!! Their highlighter palettes are so gorgeous and the brow pomade and pencils last forever!
Chasidy D.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
Some of the best brow products out there! I love the dipbrow, though I have to check always to make sure it doesn't smear and give me angry looking eyebrows. The glow kits are all gorgeous and every day staples! They work best with a cream highlighter underneath though.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma City , OK
The Anastasia brow definer is my absolute favorite thing to use on my brows! I am no pro but this thing makes it so fast and easy! It makes my brows look natural and the color is perfect. I will definitely repurchase as many times as necessary! So far my one has lasted me about 9 months (I don't use it every day!).
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
Anastasia beverly hills is AMAZING! It is such a remarkable brand. I started using abh when I started shaping my eyebrows. Her brow wiz is sooo smooth and makes it easy to use. Her newest palette is amazing and one of my most used palettes that I always seem to reach for in my kit! I always rave about her brand. One of my favorites!!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Conway, SC
I don't have much from this brand, but I have the modern Renaissance palette and it is life! I ended up liking it way more than I expected to!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??