BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
De Soto, MO
I don't know what I would do or where I would be without my Anastasia dipbrow pomade. THE BEST FOR EYEBROWS. The absolute best. Stays on ALL day, smooth, clean and makes for crisp lines.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
I love love love the Anastasia brow pencil and the brow dip. This is the only stuff I'll buy from my eye brows. Also, it is kind of expensive but it's very well worth it because how long the dip last. I don't my eye brows everyday and have had the dip for a few months and it's barley gone! I love it!!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Oh, Anastasia how I love thee. Their eyeshadow, their liquid lipsticks are amazing. I'm not even going to go into detail on their eyebrow products because I live by their dip brow pomade and their brow wiz. No other brand compares on those. Their highlighters are also just stunning. Is there anything this brand can't do?!
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.
The anastacio dipbrow and the color chocolate is my go to for my brows! Unfortunately it can dry out a bit quickly but I've learned up just a tiny bit of coconut oil will reactivate it! I've had mine for 3 years! As soon as I run out I'll be sure to get more!
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Allendale, MI
I love the glow kit! I had never used highlighter until I bought one and I love it and use it almost everyday!
Brianda H.
Brianda H.
El Paso, TX
Sis iluminadores son los mejores y si pomada para la ceja no se diga <3 los amo
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
I know this brand best by their eyebrow line. It's so perfect for getting the perfect brow look that is in vouge. The prices are reasonable and it's reputation is well deserved. I love this brand and i look forward to trying more of their products.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Gonzales, LA
I really enjoy wearing the anastasia products they're great for my skin and are really pigment
katrina n.
katrina n.
Santa Ana, CA
I seriously love their products. I have their brush #14 , dark brown dip brow , glow kit , contour kit. Seriously I love their products
Megan O.
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Worth every penny! They say brows speak a million words and Anastasia's dip brow gives me the perfect brows!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.