BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Clear brow gel is my fave for when I want more natural looks. Holds my brows in place all day!
Ta'Keyyah B.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Amazing pigment on the product. lip colors are amazing and long lasting. The only complaint is the price!
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
It is a store that has a lot of variety and quality in its products, especially the eyebrows power duo which has excellent pigmentation I love the glow kit, super good I recommend them.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
ABH has the best eye brow products on the market. I've tried so many dupes for this brand and nothing compares! The price is reasonable for the amount you get in the dipbrow pomade.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Dayton, OH
Brow wiz is amazing! I have very blonde brows and a little bit if this goes a long way.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX
These contour palettes come in 3 shades for different skin colors which is so convenient. The product just blends perfectly into your face and doesn't cake up
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
I love there eyeshadow pallets so much the colors are so so pretty, the pigmentation is super full and the shadows are super smooth
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I have a whole collection most of the products. I love to try almost everything of what they offer, give it a try. Price is some what affordable but manageable. I would shop here whenever I have spending money for myself. Love!
LeighAnn L.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Anastasia has great eyeshadows. Their palettes and single shadows are beautiful. I also love the clear Brow gel.
Mari G.
Mari G.
Ottawa, KS
I can't say enough amazing things about Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics! I love their brow pencils and pomades. My favorite purchase would the modern renaissance palette! I use it everyday. ABH is my favorite brand and would highly recommend her products!!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.