BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia dip brow is an amazing product good for shaping your eyebrows my shopping experience was good since I am still new at makeup the quality is amazing great color I would definitely shop at Anastasia Beverly Hills again.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love my Anastasia brow pencil and brow gel! Those are the only purchases I have made from this line.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills has really made a big name for themselves. My favorite product and definitely my holy grail, is the Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown. It gives me such a dominant and fierce eyebrow - I feel like I can rule the world ūüĎćūüŹľ
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I know everyone raves about this company's eyebrow products but I find them to be very narrow in selection and boring. I like this brand for their lip shades and shimmer eyeshadows. While they offer more options for how you color your eyebrows in (wax, powder, pencil, etc), I don't feel like they have enough variation in eyebrow colors. I have red hair and like my eyebrows to be colored in as red as possible but the suggested Auburn or Caramel is way too brown for me.
Callie M.
Callie M.
This is a high quality brand that has eyes and face pallets that are very nice, and etc.
Denise L.
Denise L.
I'm so loving the glow kit. The colors are so pretty and go well with my skin. I highly recommend.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills has some of the best products on the market. They are definitely on the pricier side of the high end products but they are fabulous products. The contour and hilight powders are fantastic, easy to blend out and work with, and the pigmentation of the shadows is mind blowing!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Great brand i love their contour palette and eyebrow products. I stand behind them 100%.
Lisandra G.
Lisandra G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use the dip brow pomade and the liquid lipsticks and they have great products. I love the line and will always continue to use for a while
Amy G.
Amy G.
Who couldn't love this brand. Their contouring pallette is an amazing part of my daily makeup routine.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.