BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Anything Anastasia Beverly Hills cannot go wrong. I love all of these products and they are worth the money.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
The holy grail product I can not live without is the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in medium brown. I just purchased my second one and let me tell you the first one lasted me two years. A little goes a long way.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Never bought it myself because it's super expensive but I live the products I've tried from friends! Wish I could justify buying her products but it just doesn't fit into my daily budget
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I really like Anastasia's brow filler and gel. I received a nice size sample and have been using it for about 2 weeks and still have product left! It does a beautiful job filling in my blonde brows and stays all day until I take it off.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
i got the brow pomade and it dried up within like 2 weeks and i was so upset!! but before it dried out it worked wonderfully
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
As far as I'm concerned no other company does brows like Anastasia. I will not use another brow pencil. I've tried & nothing compares. Her single shadows are amazing. The color payoff is in red. So so buttery.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Seriously love my DipBrow (Dark Brown) it gives me the perfect full looking brows. This is truely my ALL time favorite and will continue to use/purchase lol I have never found another eyebrow product that gives me satisfaction like this does.
Huge fan of their liquid eye liner! Only kind I've ever found that I have liked! I recommend it to anyone! Used it for the first time on my wedding day and have used nothing else since.
Sam E.
Sam E.
Wheaton, IL
I cannot live without her brow products and her eyeshadows are amazing! Another favorite makeup brand.
Brookelynn D.
Brookelynn D.
North berwick , ME
Brow wiz is the best eyebrow pencil on the market, hands down. If you love brows this is for you! Get it, you won't be dissapointed
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.