BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Hands down my favorite brow products, highlighters and lipsticks are from Anastasia Beverly Hills ! They have such a huge selection of products! So Hollywood has to be one of my favorite highlights and their glow kits are out of this world !
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I have the renaissance eye palette and I absolutely love it ! Pricey but you get what you pay for, very good quality prooduct, no fall out, and tend to last a whole day as well. I would buy again and would definitely recommend to a friend !
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I'm a huge fan of Anastasia's clear brow gel and haven't found anything truly comparable to it in another more affordable brand. As a whole, I think that the products in this line are amazing, but a little more on the expensive side for me.
Kara P.
My brows have never been more beautiful. These products are always innovative, high quality, and Coke in a really wide range of skin tones so I know I can always find a product that will work for me. I will definitely be trying to buy more!
I'm using the Anastasia beauty express brows & eyes palette. I love this product! It has brow wax creame inside, two brow powder products and two eyeshadows. There's a brush inside and some brow stencil. So pigmented! I recommend you a lot!
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
Love the Mario eyeshadow palette - such a beautiful shades for fall! I love the drama that you can use this to create so easily, but it can also make such a natural every day eye . The glow kits are also the best highlighters out there!!!!
Erin O.
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil is the best pencil for creating small natural looking wispy lines to fill in natural looking brows. The variety of colors means anyone can use it and the effect can be light to dramatic depending on use.
Whitney R.
The only products I use are the lip glosses (which can be found at Sephora) and her Brow Whiz pencils! I can not live without them!!! They are skinny and perfect for "adding in little hairs". They even have plenty of colors to choose from.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
Recently tried Anastasia of Beverly Hills new eyebrow product called dip brow! I like it but it's expensive so I will not be buying it... I used to religiously buy the brow wiz but it's just so expensive I went to cheaper brands (like NYX)
Maria S.
I love using their eyebrow kit. It is a perfect essential for everyday use that even when I have to get my eyebrows done and I use this you could hardly notice that I need to get them done. It gives off a very natural look to my eyebrows.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.