BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

ashley c.
ashley c.
Hammond, IN
i love tehre makeup, its a kinda pricy but its high end makeup. i love all there products i just think tehy need to have lipglosses with glitter in them its a god quality brand i recomend it to everyonei know i love the highligh pallette and the makeup eyeshadows
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love Anastasia products. The quality is very good. I've been able to find their products all around for an affordable price. You can even find their products on amazon. My favorite product is their eyebrow pencil. Nothing else compares to their eyebrow pencils.
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
In love with my liquid lipstick! Unlike other brands her liquid lipsticks are infused with vanilla which is going to provide hydration to the lips and it does. Doesn't leave lips feeling Superdry or cracky. Obsessed with shade pure Hollywood so glad it came back!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Anastasia is an awesome makeup brand. While things can get a little pricey, everything has such a high quality from the packaging to the product itself. I feel like a princess every time I try someone out from this brand, and It is definitely one of my favorites.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
I just bought the Brow Definer and it is my all time favorite thing ever. It is so easy to apply and gives you full and beautiful brows in no time. It has a spooly on one side and the product on the other making it extremely easy to apply this product flawlessly.
Diana H.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE their lipstains. Stays on so well. My lips are super dry, so it gets dry with this (wish it was a little more moisturizing). The colors are beautiful though. Top quality products. I want more! Afforadable as well. I would recommend shopping here. So stylish.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Stellar quality and value of products. ABH Modern Renaissance palette is my absolute go to. I wish they would bring the master palette by mario back. Eyeshadow singles also amazing, brow products are legendary. I haven't bought anything from them I haven't liked.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
The product that I purchased from Anastasia Beverly hills is their Dip Brow in chocolate. I got it because of all the hype on YouTube and I wanted to see if it was just that great and it absolutely is. The dipbrow is my holy grail everyday go to eyebrow product.
Kourtney W.
Kourtney W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have loved every product I bought from this company. Everything is very very well made. I usually buy these products from Sephora. I don't think they need to improve other than making more of some . products because they sell out often. I would recommend this.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I've only tried the Dipbrow and I wasn't too impressed, but everyone seems to love it. It's ok, I prefer a powder. I do also have the contour palette - which is nice, but its very heavy so I mix with a rosehip oil before applying (makes it easier to blend out).
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.