BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
ABH has the best eye brow products on the market. I've tried so many dupes for this brand and nothing compares! The price is reasonable for the amount you get in the dipbrow pomade.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
I use the dip brow in blonde daily. It's the easiest brow product I've ever used. I paid it with an E.L.F angled brush for application. The product does dry out fast but I use argon oil to bring it back to life.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX
These contour palettes come in 3 shades for different skin colors which is so convenient. The product just blends perfectly into your face and doesn't cake up
Deena A.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
I love the products such as the contours and highlights and of course the eyebrow products.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills has some of the best products on the market. They are definitely on the pricier side of the high end products but they are fabulous products. The contour and hilight powders are fantastic, easy to blend out and work with, and the pigmentation of the shadows is mind blowing!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I started using the ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown for my brows about a month ago and I must say it is one of the best brands by far for brows. It stays put and is a great color match for me. The color range is petty spot on. I absolutely love it.
Mari G.
Mari G.
Ottawa, KS
I can't say enough amazing things about Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics! I love their brow pencils and pomades. My favorite purchase would the modern renaissance palette! I use it everyday. ABH is my favorite brand and would highly recommend her products!!
Zillah N.
Zillah N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This brand makes the best eyebrow gel ever. I put it on in the morning and it can easily last 18 hours. I look forward to trying more of their products.
Gabriella Z.
Gabriella Z.
I'm basing my review only on their eyeshadows. I love them so much, they're pigminted and blend out like a dream. One day I'll shell out the cash to get their dip brow pomade.
Karina S.
Karina S.
eyebrow products hands down is the best one i usually just use the concealer for the eyebrow on the bottom it's a bit pricey but worth it.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??