BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Angel A.
Baltimore, MD
great brand love their product and i would recommend it to everyone because its amazing.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
Used the row pencil and I had high hopes considering all of the hype, but it was only ok.
Samantha B.
Warwick, Ri
Brow wiz will forever be my favorite! Even if it costs $20 I've bought more than 3 times
Odalys A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love their highlighters they're so creamy and leave a flawless look totally recommend it
M m.
I love my precise brow. I really want to try the pomade and concealer in dark brown !!!!!
Mara A.
Absolutely in love with all of the glow pallets from this line as well as the brow kits!
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il
The anastasia liquid lipsticks because they are such great quality and have great shades.
Jenny L.
Holy grail love everything about the products they have. So pigmented and worth the money
Krysta C.
Their brow gel is amazing. It keeps your brows in place all day. Best one I've ever used.
Emmelyn C.
I love their palettes so much they are so pigmented and have literally perfect packaging!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.