BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
One of my favorite brands. I love love love their products from eyeshadows to highlighters
Bitz O.
Lakewood , NJ
Best brow products on the market. Cult favorite. Personally love the brow pencil and pomade
Charmaine T.
Cathedral City, CA
I love the brow wiz. I use it everyday . It's my go to eyebrow pencil and very easy to use
Katrina A.
Madison , TN
Brow powder daily! Bought a brow kit and it came with a double sided brush love love love!!
Ulanda H.
Urbana, IL
I used this contour kit daily and I got it for half the price because I found it in TJ Maxx
Regan G.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great product that all my family uses. I always recommend this to my friends too
Kylie E.
Springboro
The eyebrows products are the bomb. It's the only brand I use anymore!!! Highly recommend.
Le'Sandra S.
Gastonia, NC
Best brow pomade to buy is from this brand! Lasts literally all day! Easy to apply as well
Brandi B.
Memphis, TN
The Modern Renaissance palette is my new favorite! Such dreamy colours in warm fall tones.
Trish H.
The gel eyeliner is to die for it goes on smooth and last all day long it's by far the best
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.