BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Maria M.
Humble, TX
I HAVE THE POMADE, THE DUO SHADOW, AND ALSO VARIETY OF SHADOWS AND I LOVE COMPLETELY LOVE IT.
Tiffany V.
Las Vegas, NV
They have the best eyebrow products ever i really love using the brow pomade it works wonders
Kayte W.
Dickson, TN
GLOW KITS!! Need I say more... their glow kits specifically gleam and sweets are hot fire!!!!
Estefania L.
Lake Mary, FL
Their pomade for your eyebrows is amazing I will never go back to anything else except this!
Afsoon Z.
The queen of brow products! I also love the concealers, eyeshadows, and highlighter pallets.
Shayla D.
IRONDALE, AL
I love love love the contour kit. It's the only thing I use. I have the cream and the powders
elisa c.
York, PA
son un poquito. garos preo me fasinan son muy buenos son calidad aunguemuy garros me encantan
Ciara M.
I started using the concealer pot and love it. It has great coverage and goes on very easily
Adriana N.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE THEIR EYEBROW DIP BROW, GOES ON SO SMOOTH AND THE COLORS ARE NOT HARSH AND VERY NATURAL!
Ayanna C.
I love to use these products when doing other people's face. The eyeshadow is very pigmented
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.