BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I waited forever to get the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and it was worth the wait. I love the orange shade since it makes for a great transition color. This is probably my most exciting purchase last year.
Denise S.
Day to night you look fabulous. Bronzer, highlighters, eyeshows, foundation. It all makes you like you were kissed by heaven.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE RENAISSANCE PALLET GIVES ME LIFE! I borrowed my friends and it will definitely be my next big purchase.
Maria M.
North Hollywood, CA
Anastasia Berverly Hills Dipbrow pomade, is the best thing ever! It has a great pigmentation and it make my brows look very natural and good
Heather M.
Marblehead, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like their browwiz but it seems like I go thru it so fast. I wish the product lasted a little longer
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La textura y la fórmula son mantecosas y muy pigmentadas. Así que si usted está buscando un relieve chill que le va a dar un resplandor sutil, entonces este no es el marcador para usted, repito que este no es el marcador para usted! Este marcador no tiene ningún frío y me encanta!

El embalaje es también de alta calidad de placa dura y los imanes en el interior se asegura de que permanece cerrado en todo momento. También puede quitar fácilmente las cacerolas si desea colocarlas en su propia paleta magnética. Se venden al por menor por $ 40
Johanna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently obsessing over there Renaissance palette. It's so beautiful I had Togo and buy a second one.
Asmik S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Anastasias contour kits. I have a lot of products from them. It's an amazing line and well worth it.
Carissa H.
Orting, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use two products from anastasia but I swear by them. The brow wiz is a constant rebuy and my count our pallette has lasted me over a year and is only about halfway gone.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful cosmetics brand, They have some of the best eyebrow, lipstick and contour products on the market. I am also in love with the Moon Child palette for highlighting. The shade are all beautiful and remind me of my favorite gem stone Opal.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.