BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Consistently beautiful products. They provide me with high quality makeup that I enjoy using. Their products are fantastic and although their prices are steep they really put all the quality they can into their products to make it worth it!
Jessica n.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Anastasia has the best contour palates ever !! they have them in every shade you can imagine and contour is so popular now that everyone has to have one of these !! I usually find Anastasia makeup at ulta but you can find it at Sephora to ! there makeup is great quality makeup
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Hammond, LA
This is definitely a must have. I have never had anything negative to say about this product. My go to when I feel fancy and or when I'm going out to a special event. I definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
If you don't have one of the eyeshadow palettes from this line, go buy one now! The modern renaissance is my favorite but the self made I've used every last bit as well. Her brow products are the best in the game and continues to impress me.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love the eyebrow wiz stick it's 21 dollars but it's worth it ! It's so smooth to apply omg the brows
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
These eyeshadow palettes are such brilliant and beautiful colors and they are very smooth and silky and hydrating on your skin and very reasonably priced
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Phoenix
the primer is absolutely AMAZING my skin has never been softer and the experience was well; no cons whatsoever
Kailey I.
Kailey I.
Great brand for eyebrows! Always use it. Starting to go into their eye shadows as well
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Two words. Brow wiz. Seriously holy grail for eyebrows. I also really love their clear brow get. These are truly awesome top quality products that are staples in my beauty routine. I love the quality of every product I have tried and can't wait to try more from this line.
jacky g.
jacky g.
love this brand really good high end products really recommend it love love it
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.