BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brittany A.
Brittany A.
I have tried the pencil 3 times now and it sucks. It breaks every single time and doesn't last long.
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
This is just an all around great brand. They have the most pigmented beautiful eye shadows, and their brow products are awesome too. I could do a look every day with the modern renaissance palette and never get bored
Sara B.
Sara B.
This is an AMAZING brand. The product are high quality and stunning. This brand is more on the pricey side but worth it. I have multiple products from them and they never disappoint. I will definitely be buying more of their products!
Leakhena S.
Leakhena S.
Love their brow products and matte liquid lipsticks, non drying and last a long time. Many colors to choose. Highly recommended!!!
Haley G.
Haley G.
High quality products. Amazing brow line and highly pigmented and blendable eye shadows.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love Anastasia contour kits and eyebrow application. The contour gives you that natrual to bold look and eyebrow kit gives you that natrual look not a tattoo look affect lol
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Love their eyebrow line. Great quality brow pencil that offers good, smooth coverage and a nice array of colors to match your tone. The brow gel-like pencil is also great and lasts a long time. Good for smoothing and taming.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
The Glow Kits are an amazing value and the shadows are awesome! I especially love my Modern Renaissance palette, it's a new holy grail for me. As whole, the brand is not too expensive and puts out really nice products.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Henderson, NV
Great products. Favorite brow products of all time, hands down! Recently got the Modern Romance palette and OMG is it beautiful.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
If I could give this company more than 5 stars I would. My brows have never been the same since I got hooked onto Anastasia Beverly Hills. I've used the pencil, and I just moved onto the dip brow and both are amazing. Also the highlighter kits are all I live by, they may be expensive but all the compliments you'll get is definitely worth your money!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.