BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Raquel J.
Pawtucket, RI
Anastasia is equal to brows! The eyeshadow palettes are amazing. And the liquid lipsticks, girl!
Amanda S.
Lomita, CA
Brow Wiz is my absolute fav !!! It's my go to eyebrow filler and I haven't touched anything else
Starla G.
Vail, AZ
I've only tried the lipsticks but I did notice they didn't last long. I was kind of disappointed.
Love love love this. Their highlights are so bright. This is one of the best high quality makeups
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
have the best most pigmented products. like its crazy. expensive but def worth it in the long run
ana c.
El Paso, TX
I love the brow pencil from anastasia they are the best they give your eyebrows that natural look
Grace H.
Nashville, TN
I use the brow liner doble ended brush /pencil. It's great and my go to for a more filled look .
Megan M.
Cowen, WV
This is one of my go to brands for a lot of items in my makeup station. Amazing quality products!
Leah L.
Tallahassee , FL
The cream contour kit is something everyone needs to splurge on! It's absolutely life changing!!
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I love all there glow palettes the moon child one is my favorite so far but I have an open mind
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.