BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I used the dip brow pomade from Anastasia everyday. It's so easy to apply and makes my brows look natural. I recommend this product to all.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
The long everlasting liquid lipstick is from Anastasia. It does not move or make the corners of your mouth look gloppy. It goes on so smooth and last a long time.
Katelynn K.
Katelynn K.
Kouts, IN
The brow wiz by Anastasia is great ! They have a great shade variaty to choose from . The only downfall is they are not waterproof . They glide on very easily and create great looking brows . An added positive is the brand is cruelty free!
ana o.
ana o.
I love this store, I declare myself addicted , I would like to buy everything, but it's a lot of money lol. However I regularly buy, as I am also addicted to high-end makeup, The best shop ever
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Richmond, TX
Anastasia is an amazing makeup brand. Their makeup can make you stand out or look beautifully natural. The highlight palettes are so bright and some are even colorful. If you buy make up, buy Anastasia
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is such a classy brand that I remember dreaming of owning products from. I feel like everything they do is simply superior to their competition. You can purchase the ABH brand at Sephora (don't forget to get your Beauty Insider points) and Ulta!

P.S. They make the best brow pencils!
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
I used the ABH dip brow pomade in the color ebony on my eyebrows everyday! I recently purchased my second pot because I love this stuff so much ! It works wonders with an angled brush, super pigmented and a little goes a long way. One pot lasted me a whole year, I would not recommend leaving it open because it might dry out but is daily fixed with adding oil! This product does not rub off easily or run so don't worry about sweating off your brows, they are guaranteed to stay on all day, it even puts up a good fight against water despite not being water proof
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
brow queen all the way. the products are very functional for brows. liquid lipsticks are amazing, shadows are amazing. they have really good quality products. brow wiz and dip brow, probably the ultimate favourites.
Marla A.
Marla A.
this brand has the best eyeshadow quality, they are all so pigmented and easy to blend i've never owned anything from this brand that i didn't love!
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Great brand! Love everything and everyone loves their brow line. There nothing I can say bad about them
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.