BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is great brand! The best thing they sell (in my opinion) would be there highlighters. The highlighter is so gorgeous and looks amazing on the skin! Definitely a great high end brand. If you want to splurge than this is the thing to do it on.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is such an incredible brand and Anastasia is the queen of eyebrows! My favorite Anastasia product is the brow wiz. I always keep at least 2 of these on hand in medium brown. It is especially great for filling in the sparser tails of my brows
Joselyn S.
Joselyn S.
I have only tried the liquid lipsticks and they give me life! They're so pigmented and not drying at all. They have a variety of colors that fit every skin color. My favorite is crush! Definitely recommend the lipsticks and I can't wait to try some other products!
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
I have recently started trying out more Anastasia beverly hills products and I absolutely love them ! The first product I tried was the modern renaissance palette and it is just lovely, the colors are perfect for rosy looks and the pigmentation is just perfection!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Portland, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hill's lip gloss has a beautiful color but it doesn't last on my lips for more than an hour. The formula is very comfortable. I would not repurchase or recommend this product due to how long it lasted on me... Their brow pencils are great though!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I love Anastasia products. I use her brow products (of course, who doesn't??) as well as a few of her liquid lips and my favorite, her Modern Renaissance pallet! Her products are high quality and not over priced. I recommend these products to friends all the time.
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
ABH is one of my favorite makeup brands. I use the dip brow pomade and the eyebrow pencil for my eyebrows, I just bought the Modern Renaissance palette, and their lipsticks are so incredible. I have yet to try an ABH product that I didn't love. I highly recommend.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Recdntly received the Moon Child palette and oh Lord! It's beyond stunning! It makes my cheeks, cupids bow, and the tip of my nose shine bright af!
Definitely worth every penny and a total repurchase from me.
Star and Purple Horseshoe are my fave from the palette.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills!!! This brand is the go to brand for brows! I love the brow wiz so much!!! It really is the best eyebrow pencil! I also love the eyeshadows and the highlighters. you can't go wrong with her products! They truly are worth every penny.
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love Anastasia products. The quality is very good. I've been able to find their products all around for an affordable price. You can even find their products on amazon. My favorite product is their eyebrow pencil. Nothing else compares to their eyebrow pencils.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.