BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kia W.
This company is like the awesome beauty guru of the brow world. Their brow products are to live for!
Vi N.
I used the brow pencil and I love it!! Wish it would last all day, but it looks so good and natural!
Ronit S.
Hollywood, FL
Really love the eye brow pencil! It lasts all day and gives my eye brows the perfect shape and color
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
The best eyebrow products I've ever used. I find the color options to be very natural and versatile.
Gir B.
Really great brand, there kinda pricy but over all worth it. The brows are my fav couldnt do without.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I have their matte lipstick and duo brow powder. I must admit I love them and they have good quality
Amber A.
Love their brow products.. never tried any of their eyeshadow palettes but that's next on the list!
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Love the brow pen and dip brow! Always gives me the look that I want! Plus, it lasts all day long!
Laura O.
Excellent quality. Best product ever, kinda expensive sometimes but you always get a great product.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
The most thing i lime about this is there eyeshadow palettes amzing great tone colors for everyone
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.