BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
TYE only thing that I have tried from their brand is the dip brow. I see on Instagram how much people used them so my sister bought me one & I absolute like it. I finds it better to handle than pencil.
My sister used the Brow pencil on me for New Years Eve. It is a product I've had my eye on but have been wanting to finish up my brow bar product first. It looked great and I cannot wait to get one of my own!! Love your products Anastasia Beverly Hills!!
Analiese M.
Analiese M.
Rochester, NY
I love the abh brow wiz! It is my go to brow pencil I never use anything else. It makes your brows look so neat and natural!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
It took me forever to try this brand but I'm glad I finally did. Her brow products are legendary for a reason... I never realized how important it is to have the right products to make the perfect brow.
And her makeup line is incredible! Her liquid lipsticks and glosses are some of my favorites !!

And no one can beat Modern Renaissance! Its a cult classic!!

Overall phenomenal brand!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Burtonsville, MD
I only use their dip brow pomeade but it works really good . And you don't have to use a lot to achieve thick dark brows
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
One of my favorite makeup brands, the hype is real, they have impeccable good quality products. My go-to is the ABH Brow Wiz and Brow Pomade. I also love their highlihgters and contour kits. Oh and the liquid lipsticks are amazing as well, but a bit drying sometimes. Love this brand
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Hickory, NC
Best lip products EVER! Not clumpy, doesn't day out lips and goes on smooth. Lots of beautiful colors to choose from
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I really like Anastasia products. Some of them, like the pomade, really aren't my favorite and I think there are other brands that do it way better, but I still use the brow powder in combination with other brands pomade.
All in all, I really would probably use another brand just because I haven't had the best of luck with what I've tried with this brand
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Cypress, TX
Great 4 brows i need things for my eyebrows to look more full these products really help me in that area
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
Best lip gloss. Best eyebrow makeup. The lip gloss is highly opaque while having extreme staying power. The brow products give you the tools to create ANY style of brow you desire, whether its youtube tutorial drawn or a natural fill in. Most recommended: "Date Night" gloss and the Dipbrow pomade.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.