BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Holly K.
Holly K.
ABH is a beautiful brand. Their Glow Kits are my favorite. I wish they would come out with regular lipsticks as their liquid lipsticks were too drying for me.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Great brow products and great eye and highlighting products. The only thing in not crazy about is the liquid lipsticks. I can't use them solely on my lips, they always end up looking a little dry and my lips aren't dry themselves. A little gloss on top is what I end up with.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Burtonsville, MD
I only use their dip brow pomeade but it works really good . And you don't have to use a lot to achieve thick dark brows
I used the eyebrow kit & it's so amazing!! I've been looking for a lot of products to use & this was not one my first choices. I went through many, then eventually came across the Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I would definitely keep shopping here.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Hickory, NC
Best lip products EVER! Not clumpy, doesn't day out lips and goes on smooth. Lots of beautiful colors to choose from
Aliyah R.
Aliyah R.
I love brow wiz and my glow kit. My brows always look good. My highlight is always poppin
Idalia R.
Idalia R.
Rosenberg
I absolutely enjoy this brand. It's beyond the best makeup brand ever. I hope you guys try it.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The contour kit is the bomb.com! But really..no other can compare. Such great quality
Alondra U.
Alondra U.
Joliet, IL
The Anastasia lip glosses are so beautiful they are so shiny and nice to use on a daily bases I really recommend them !!
Jestina R.
Jestina R.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills for all things brow, the pomade is amazing and super long lasting
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.