BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cherry J.
Cherry J.
I just bought an ABH contour kit and I LOVE it! I always hear great things about ABH and so far I have to agree, this is a great brand! I can't wait to try the stick foundation.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
This is one of the few products I find worth a high price tag. I have never used an eyeshadow so pigmented and blendable and the choice of colors is amazing
Claire R.
Claire R.
Folsom, CA
I absolutely love Anastasia brow products. I've tried the brow wiz, the duo brow, and the brow definer and personally the brow definer works best but I would recommend any brow products that they make
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Kennesaw, GA
I really enjoy Anastasia cosmetics! I have a lot of friends who use their products and I had to hop on the train with them! The Anastasia contour kit is my favorite product.
Elli L.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I'm a big brow girl so Anastasia brow products are my favorite. I currently use the powdered brow powder and it gives my brows a nice finish. I would love to try the brow gel for a more amplified effect. I would recommend this company when it comes to brow products
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
I love the highlights don't personally own any but soon I will! I'm also so excited for the lip pallete genius idea!!
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
The best eyebrow products come from the marvelous Anastasia. I love the duo row and brow wiz. Those are my must haves in my beauty room. The brow wiz will last me about a month or two and the dip brow last me at least a year!
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Love their original glow kits such as gleam, but not of the new one. The new one is very chalky. Besides that, I have never been disappointed by ABH! My glow kit is incredible, so pigmented and great quantity of product! I can't wait to get my hands on the modern renaissance palette!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Nahunta , GA
Anastasia has the best products but they are famous to me for the Jaclyn Hill pallete!! I ordered it as soon as it came available! It is the holy grail
Madhuri N.
Madhuri N.
My go to contour kit is the powder one by Anastasia in medium-tan. I love the range of contour and highlight shades, and they compliment my tan skintone well. It lasts a long time and rests well on foundation. It's also very buildable so you can go for a natural contour look, or a super chiseled look.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.