BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Madhuri N.
Madhuri N.
My go to contour kit is the powder one by Anastasia in medium-tan. I love the range of contour and highlight shades, and they compliment my tan skintone well. It lasts a long time and rests well on foundation. It's also very buildable so you can go for a natural contour look, or a super chiseled look.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro , CA
I love Anastasia her eyebrow products are incredible there's a variety of colors to choose from and the brushes are of great quality the eyeshadows are all very pigmented and beautiful colors, the lipsticks are all so smooth and Matte.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Richmond, TX
Anastasia is an amazing makeup brand. Their makeup can make you stand out or look beautifully natural. The highlight palettes are so bright and some are even colorful. If you buy make up, buy Anastasia
Sidney N.
Sidney N.
Woodstock, GA
Love them! They make such amazing highlighters and eyeshadows! Not to mention they have awesome brow products too
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I used the ABH dip brow pomade in the color ebony on my eyebrows everyday! I recently purchased my second pot because I love this stuff so much ! It works wonders with an angled brush, super pigmented and a little goes a long way. One pot lasted me a whole year, I would not recommend leaving it open because it might dry out but is daily fixed with adding oil! This product does not rub off easily or run so don't worry about sweating off your brows, they are guaranteed to stay on all day, it even puts up a good fight against water despite not being water proof
Morgyn S.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
Everything i have tried from them has been really good. The brow pomade is really fantastic and i love her liquid lipsticks and she is also just wonderful and loves creating products and i love this brand ok.
Marla A.
Marla A.
this brand has the best eyeshadow quality, they are all so pigmented and easy to blend i've never owned anything from this brand that i didn't love!
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Jacksonville, FL
Such wonderful product. Well quality make up and I will constantly use all their products
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
ABH turns out some really great products. Mostly known for their brow products, but I actually have never tried any of their brow products. I do really love their contour kit and the shadow palettes that I have purchased from them are really nice quality. I think the quality and price point of their products is incredibly reasonable. I would recommend their products and have my eye on one if their highlighting Kits.
Karen T.
Karen T.
It is one of my favorite cosmetic brand. The shadow is the best and the dipbrow too. i like so much. good quality
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????