BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Chasidy Z.
Chasidy Z.
Vancouver, WA
Anything Anastasia I'll wear!!! I use there eyebrow pomade everyday and I'm in love with it .There products make your brows very defined
Nadjeschda E.
Nadjeschda E.
Cary
My sister lets me borrow her glow kit all the time and omg it makes me look like a glowing goddess. I mix two of the highlights (I'm not sure what they're called but one of them is a white pearly looking on and the other one is more of a gold one). I mix them because I'm pretty pale and the pearly white one alone makes me look even more pale and the golden one is too dark alone. But the two mixed together are perfect. The glow is so beautiful. And for the price it's not bad at all. You're getting four large pans. I'm gonna need to buy my own otherwise my sister is gonna get mad hahaha
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Love their original glow kits such as gleam, but not of the new one. The new one is very chalky. Besides that, I have never been disappointed by ABH! My glow kit is incredible, so pigmented and great quantity of product! I can't wait to get my hands on the modern renaissance palette!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Jasper, MO
This brand does not live up to expectations . Their dipbrow is great until it dries out on you in two days. They really need to fix the packaging. Their glow palettes are terrible quality. I just think it's overdone and over appreciated. I feel underwhelmed.
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
I love the highlights don't personally own any but soon I will! I'm also so excited for the lip pallete genius idea!!
teresa m.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH
Just purchased the ABH contour kit and I love it. Everything blends so easily and just melts into your skin. I love it!
Carina T.
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
I own the brow duo, the pomade, & the contour kit. The pomade is too dark so I don't really like it but the eyebrow duo is my everyday eyebrow product I love it! I also like the contour kit but it's not my favorite. Good company, they have amazing products
Queena F.
Queena F.
Carrollton, TX
You know you can go and get this product from many different stores, but it is good stuff.
Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I used the dip brow pomade from Anastasia everyday. It's so easy to apply and makes my brows look natural. I recommend this product to all.
LeighAnn L.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Anastasia has great eyeshadows. Their palettes and single shadows are beautiful. I also love the clear Brow gel.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????