BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Melieka F.
Chico, CA
The dip brow is phenomenal. It lasts for a long time and has a wide selection of shades for any brow color.
Laura T.
Manteo, NC
Love the brow wiz, although I do think the price point is too high for the amount of product they give you.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Brow wiz is always a must have staple! Their pot eyeliner is magical. Their products are overall amazing
Jessica C.
Hawthorne, CA
Love their contour palette and also their eyebrow cream. The shopping experience was great! Great quality
claudia s.
hopkins, MN
I love the matte liquid lipsticks. Amazing colors and great quality. I could buy all the colors for sure!
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
Anastasia is one of my favorite brands ever, specially their lipstick I'm obsessed with their new colors
janee j.
Three words... Highlight and contour. The pallet is creamy and long lasting. Its kind of expensive though
Yesenia A.
Logan, UT
My cousin recently let me use her dip brow and it looked pretty amazing compared to just using eyeshadow.
Deb R.
Pasco, WA
One of my favorites to purchase and repurchase cosmetic line obsessed every time something new launches 😲
Samantha P.
Louisville, KY
All of the makeup this brand makes has been put together beautiful. The brow dip is one of my favorites.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.