BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
justine p.
justine p.
Crosby, TX
BROWS BROWS BROWs! they only product I use for my beautiful brows come from Anastasia! but I believe everyone knows that! :)
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
Can be found at Ulta or Sephora! Her products are affordable, can be expensive if you're used to drugstore prices, but overall I think her products are worth purchasing. I use the dipbrow everyday, not too big on her cream contour kit but everything else is great!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
I know this brand best by their eyebrow line. It's so perfect for getting the perfect brow look that is in vouge. The prices are reasonable and it's reputation is well deserved. I love this brand and i look forward to trying more of their products.
Ebony B.
Ebony B.
Memphis, TN
BOMB .com ! Anastasia is not cheap, but I would say the quality is definitely worth it. The packaging is high quality, and has a sleek classy appearance. I am so in love with the latest highlight pallets. A lot of Anastasia's products do work well for darker complexions.
Missy C.
Missy C.
I currently am using the ABH dip brow pomade. I love it! It goes on easily and stays put...no smudging at all!
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
There brown bar and brown gel I wear everyday it's very very aforra le and it's amazing for the brows I love there foundation and lip colors also there lip glosses are to die for they are mat very soft on the lips
Mayra m.
Mayra m.
I have used many products for browsing but anastasia brow kits are the best I recommend it all..
Krysten R.
Krysten R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Their eyebrow palmade is just the best no brow product could ever best them this is my #1 go to product when doing my brows
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
This is my favorite makeup brand, and that is saying a lot! I will never hesitate to spend my money on their products. I think Anastasia and Norvina are great at running this company. They are professional and very good at communicating with their fans. I think Norvina is an incredibly hard worker and you can see the passion behind what she does. Their liquid lipsticks are my favorite liquid lipstick formula. The Modern Renaissance palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette- the color palette is gorgeous and the quality of these shadows are top notch. I don't have anything better. I am also very excited about the lip palette they announced today. I love this brand!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Miamisburg, OH
I use the brow dip. For $18 the price is right because you could use it for a year with the amount you get. The brush is perfect and it is the best brow makeup I have ever used. It is my daily beauty staple. I can not leave the house with out it and would recommend it to anyone
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.