BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
  • I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Teafunnee B.
Teafunnee B.
I use their liquid lipsticks and their concealer pencil. I love their lipsticks! This was my first introduction to matte lipsticks along with purple shades! It had amazing staying power and doesn't bleed once dry, I do have to use a lip liner as the purple is extremely rich and will bleed slightly before it is completely dry. They are more pricy compared to NYX or drugstore brands, yet it is worth it. The only downside which is why it lost a star is that it is extremely drying, which I know mattes are, but more so than usual it feels.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
There brown bar and brown gel I wear everyday it's very very aforra le and it's amazing for the brows I love there foundation and lip colors also there lip glosses are to die for they are mat very soft on the lips
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Love every ABH product I've ever tried, but my most frequently used product is Anastasia Beverly Hills - Cream Contour Palette in the shade light. You can build the color up or lightly for a sheer finish. Cream contour looks more natural over foundation, as opposed to powder contour kits. Definitely worth the $40.
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
Nunca lo he usado productos de Anastasia pero dicen que el producto para las cejas son los mejores
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my top brands of makeup. I love the quality of the product. I've made numerous purchases from the brand.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Tampa, FL
I just recently got a brow pomade and it's great, it does take a bit of practice and a steady hand, but it actually pretty easy to use and looks great
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I only own to abh products. The modern Renaissance palette, and the ultimate glow kit. I am totally in love with these two items and I'm very excited to add more abh products to my collection
Christi M.
Christi M.
Madisonville, LA
Great brow kit, best tweezers ever! Love the pink highlight pencil it's the bomb! Love it
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Amazing brow products, highlighters and eyeshadows. The Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette is excellent with buttery shadows in a variety of beautiful colors. Brow products are great. Overall would highly recommend.
Madie T.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
Anastasia Beverly definitely has their hits and misses. This is a very high end brand so expect to be spending a pretty penny. Certain products of theirs are great but Normally when they do a sequel of those products they normally tend to fall flat so make sure to do your research!!!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.