BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Their lip glosses are on another level! Amazing colors and so long lasting. I can eat a burger and fries and my gloss will still be perfectly on my lips. I've even worn it out to a party once and woke up with it still practically perfectly applied!
Brittany E.
This is my go-to brand for my eyebrows. I can't even find anything else that is as remotely good as this brand. I also have the Renaissance Pallet and it provides lots of bold colors that are extremely creamy and pigmented. It's definitely a must!!
Mallory S.
Really just a high quality makeup brand. Their glow kits are unreal! I feel like when I think of highlighter, I think of Anastasia! Plus, their eyeshadow palettes are the best! They are so pigmented and they are super high quality! Love this brand!
Nicole A.
I love the eyeshadow pallets she comes out with I almost have everyone she has came out with. Her eyeshadows are very easy to blend and they are great pigmentation and the shades she comes out with are beautiful some are very unique and I love them
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I would love to buy her Moonchild highlight Palette, if only I had the money ūüė•but I use her contour Palette daily and brow wiz regularly. Im always on the lookout for her Modern Renaissance Palette because I know these are usually limited edition.
Mayra P.
Stafford, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills is probably one of the best brands out there for makeup, the brow products are the main thing that have caught my eye. I also have two matte lipsticks that are good in my opinion and a lip gloss as well it's very pigmented.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills puts out great quality products. They are on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for. I love their whole eyebrow line. Everything they make is so simple to use. The packaging is also always very simple and classy.
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Love! Love! Love! Will never get tired of this brand! From their liquid lipsticks to their contour kit to their dipbrow pomade. Very high quality and not as expensive as some other brands. Amazing pigmentation and very gentle on acne prone skin.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
this is an amazing brand!!! they have such great varietys to choose from. I love their products definitely not cheap!!!! you get what you pay for. this is a little over priced brand but it all works amazing. I recommend buying their eyebrow kit,
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Her brow products and highlighters are the best out there! The brow pomaded are perfect to give you that sharp perfect look! Her highlighters are beautiful the moon child glow and all other smiles are perfect to give you that dewy ethereal look!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.