BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I've been purchasing ABH products for years my first purchase was the dip brow. I have then bought a few highlighter palettes as well as eyeshadows. ABH offers fantastic quality products which is good for the variety of different skin tones out there.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Every product I have tried by this brand is sensational! I have mainly stuck to the brow products but plan to expand my selections with them this year. The price is a bit high but so is the quality. I never mind paying a bit more when I feel that I am getting the appropriate quality to match. You can't go wrong with Anastasia!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this sim;pply the best and exceed expectations
Is quite price at the high end but worth every penny
Joan R.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I haven't tried much from them but I use their brow pomade everyday and I love it. It is truly amazing and stays on all day.
Haley W.
Haley W.
I only have ABH's Liquid Lipstick in the shade Crush, but it's the prettiest liquid lipstick I've ever owned. It's the perfect nude color, it dries quickly, and it dries matte. I'd definitely love to try more of ABH's products!
Katelynn K.
Katelynn K.
Kouts, IN
The brow wiz by Anastasia is great ! They have a great shade variaty to choose from . The only downfall is they are not waterproof . They glide on very easily and create great looking brows . An added positive is the brand is cruelty free!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
The Anastasia brow wiz in taupe has been the best brow product I have found so far. I have tried a lot of brow products and none compare. This stays on all day and is a good color for my blonde hair.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
There brown bar and brown gel I wear everyday it's very very aforra le and it's amazing for the brows I love there foundation and lip colors also there lip glosses are to die for they are mat very soft on the lips
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used a few of their products. I'm impressed with what I've used so far.
Kirandip K.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I only have one ABH product and that is the glow kit which I am completely in love with. I have a light sand skin tone and surprisingly the highlights look good on my skin.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.