BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Every product I have tried by this brand is sensational! I have mainly stuck to the brow products but plan to expand my selections with them this year. The price is a bit high but so is the quality. I never mind paying a bit more when I feel that I am getting the appropriate quality to match. You can't go wrong with Anastasia!
andrea o.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
I bought the principal product of this brand: the "Dipbrown pomade".
I love it! I can not pick which part is my favorite: pigment, duration, soft, easy to use... The only thing that I don't like is that it's expensive and doesn't bring a brush with it
Megan G.
Megan G.
Farmingdale, NY
I will never go back. I only currently use the brow tools such as the pencil and the pomeaide and they are wonderful and super easy to use I HIGHLY recommend
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Visalia, CA
Love the modern Renaissance pallete by far the best ever and I really want to get the contour kit soon
Joan R.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I haven't tried much from them but I use their brow pomade everyday and I love it. It is truly amazing and stays on all day.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Love the contour kit and the brow pomade also she makes amazing liquid lipsticks and highlighting palettes
Katelynn K.
Katelynn K.
Kouts, IN
The brow wiz by Anastasia is great ! They have a great shade variaty to choose from . The only downfall is they are not waterproof . They glide on very easily and create great looking brows . An added positive is the brand is cruelty free!
Denise L.
Denise L.
I'm so loving the glow kit. The colors are so pretty and go well with my skin. I highly recommend.
Chanda D.
Chanda D.
Love Anastasia beverlyhill products! I love the eyebrow pencil and the eyeshadow!
ABBY N.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use the Anastasia Beverly Hill clear brow gel and it's AMAZING! My brows stay in place all day and you can't tell that anything is on them. Whether I use a pencil to fill them in or leave them bare, this product works really well. I would repurchase and try other products from Anastasia.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??