BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Is One Of My Other Favorite Makeup Brand! They Have Great Makeup! Especially What They Have For Eyeshadows!
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Nothing beats Anastasia Beverly Hills brow retractable pencils and pomade are absolutely Ammmaazzing! I would highly highly recommend these products and I feel they are truly worth there price for these items.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Granada Hills, CA
I have the best highlighters and eyeshadow palettes from ABH. The price is affordable for this AMAZING quality and you need the Glow Kits and Modern Renaissance palette. I go to a pro-makeup artist store so it's always fun trying the products!
Xai X.
Xai X.
Love, love, love my dipbrow pomade. I do have to say that after a while it does dry out a little which works even better for me as the color is not so dark.
Diana H.
Diana H.
I love Anastasia such a great brand, I have the glow kit and the contour cream kit! I don't feel there is a need for improvement, I loved everything I have purchased from them especially the glow kit. I will definitely continue to keep buying this brand of makeup!
lucellie V.
lucellie V.
Waukegan, IL
I love their dip brow. I really want to try their contour pallets I've seen so many good recommendation
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Long Beach , CA
I began using this product by buying the Anastasia dip brow and brush and I love the formula of it
Shanteisha S.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
So I absolutely love my glow kit! The colors are rich and super intense. I just had to get this palette because it came with 6 different illuminators for the price ūüė≤! You can't beat that with a stick.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I use ABH Brow products and they are to die for. I have been using the pomade for years and will continue to use it even if I find something else. I love the texture of the product and how it glides on but doesn't glide off with sweat or smearing.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Jacksonville, FL
Such wonderful product. Well quality make up and I will constantly use all their products
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.