BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Joan R.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I haven't tried much from them but I use their brow pomade everyday and I love it. It is truly amazing and stays on all day.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
I tried their mascara and it is absolutely amazing. It is pretty affordable but it kinda gets a bit dry after a while. It's still amazing either way you just need to master putting it on. I would totally recommend.
Katelynn K.
Katelynn K.
Kouts, IN
The brow wiz by Anastasia is great ! They have a great shade variaty to choose from . The only downfall is they are not waterproof . They glide on very easily and create great looking brows . An added positive is the brand is cruelty free!
C R.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Hit or miss products but overall I'm always excited to try them. The foundation is horrible but the eyebrow stuff and eyeshadows are wonderful. Also, the liquid lipsticks are long lasting and never clump.
Alyia H.
Alyia H.
Logansport, IN
Anastasia is one of my ALL TIME favorite brands that I will forever be loyal to. SOOOO amazing. The products are ALL absolutely amazing and well formulated. It is a bit pricey, but that is because it is high end make up. It is ALL well worth the price I can promise that!!!
RemZi S.
RemZi S.
Even tho this brand is expensive their products are definitely worth it I would buy their products and recommend them
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Bernardino, CA
I really love there eyebrow pomade and the pallets. This is my go to brand for my eyebrows. They are a really good quality and some products are a lil pricey but I really recommend shopping at abh
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Waxahachie, TX
The Anastasia brow pencil is a great, easy to use product. Sometimes using a brow pencil can make you look really overdone, but the Anastasia pencil is light in your hand and easy to use for a natural look. The only reason I took off a star is that I think you have to sharpen it too often to keep the color looking good. Overall, I'm very pleased with it, though, and it's a product I buy regularly.
Kirandip K.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I only have one ABH product and that is the glow kit which I am completely in love with. I have a light sand skin tone and surprisingly the highlights look good on my skin.
Esther S.
Esther S.
I recently purchased the eyebrow pencil and it really is terrific. goes on easily and stays on all day. its very hard for me to find the right color with my red highlighted hair and the carmel is perfect. I would definately purchase again
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.