BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Abbie A.
Abbie A.
Plano, TX
I love the Anastasia Beverly HIlls eyebrow pencil and brush - all in one! The color is not too dramatic but definitely makes an impact to define the eyebrows. It's a stylish brand, known for quality and specializes in eye and eyebrow make up. I would definitely buy it again!
Jena T.
Jena T.
I don't know what my eyebrows would do with out Anastasia! I use dip brow daily and my jar has lasted almost an entire year.
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
I love everything I have purchased from Anastasia BeverlyHills from the modern renaissance pallette to the mario pallette best shadows hands down.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Brow wiz is life. If you haven't tried the brow products you have to! They are to die for. I am very curious about the shadows as well as they look very pigmented.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
Glow kits, eye brow products and eyeshadows. My favourite product I have purchased it their liquid lipsticks and eye shadows. I love this brand so much. I wish it wasn't so expensive but the quality is awesome.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
BEYOND obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills. I don't know what I would've done without my brow wiz. It seriously transforms my face with perfect brows. I also recently tried out the eyeshadows and created my own eyeshadow pallet and they're literally the best eyeshadows on the market. Perfect color payoff, buttery, and super blendable. You won't regret the purchase!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Duvall, Wa
I love Anastasia and their products! They have the best brow products and others. The dipbrow pomade is amazing for brows and I've been using it for years. I'm hoping to purchase the contour kit and other brow products in the future
Aly P.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
As a makeup artist, I use a particular brand of makeup-- but nothing compares to the ABH dip brow! For specialty products I ALWAYS choose ABH products- the products may be a little higher in price, but the quality is incredible!
Tameka B.
Tameka B.
Tulsa, OK
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. I recently purchased a contour kit. It is amazing. The colors were so perfect for my dark skin tone. The product didn't bother my sensitive skin. I purchased a kit for myself and my daughter. We both use them everyday. The price was reasonable for such a great product.
Maria M.
Maria M.
My number one favorite brand!!! If i could buy everything from them I would! I don't think the brand is expensive except for her lippies I wish they were cheaper !
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.