BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jessica C.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I use their eyebrow pencils and love them! They are perfect for me and they apply so easily! They also last forever
Makenzie L.
Stockton, CA
I have never had any problems with this brand. My favorite item from them has to be the Modern Rennisance palette!
Shauny P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am a die hard for Brow Wiz. My only downfall is how much you pay for one stick with not a lot of product at all?!
Shayna C.
Atco, NJ
Love the so Hollywood highlighter and row wiz and dip brow! Wish their their products were a little cheaper though.
Sophia M.
I love all ABH's products, I'm a fan lover of brows and ABH's productos are my favorites, in special their brushes
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I love the cream contour kit and eyebrow whiz. I always recommend trying this brand. I haven't been disappointed a
Claudia M.
Edinburg, TX
I still haven't bought the dip brow but it will be one of my purchases soon because it's amazing for your eyebrows
Kate A.
This brand is pricey but they make an amazing highlight and contour palette that I've used for the past two years
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
Anastasia's dip brow is one of my favorite brow products! It goes on so smooth and doesn't leave that cakey look.
Hrisanthi L.
Somersworth, NH
One of my favorite brands eyeshadow are very blend able and beautiful wish they still had some of the old pallets
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.