BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love the counter kit shades and my abh dip brow pomade in chocolate great quality
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Reno, NV
Best contour palate! Great shades that blend well over liquid or powder. Who can complain about that.
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
I really like the dip brow pomade because it looks real and fill your brows perfectly. It cost around 18 dollars and it's really worth it because you can used for a large period of time. I bought mine like 6 months ago and I have half product left.
Emina M.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Best eyebrow products ever. I have very oily skin and the dipbrow lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It's easy to build up too which I like. I also love their eyebrow angled brush with a spooly. It's the only brush I use to define and fill in my eyebrows.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
ABH is one of the most known brands in the beauty industry for a reason - they never let me down. Everything is always stellar quality, super pigmented & always worth every penny. They are a little bit on the pricier side but for good reason.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Liquid lipsticks are drying, stick foundations are too peachy, expensive, highlighters are too sandy. Lip glosses are amazing.
Alyia H.
Alyia H.
Logansport, IN
Anastasia is one of my ALL TIME favorite brands that I will forever be loyal to. SOOOO amazing. The products are ALL absolutely amazing and well formulated. It is a bit pricey, but that is because it is high end make up. It is ALL well worth the price I can promise that!!!
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Me gustan muchos los productos de esta marca! Son buenisimos! Tienen una de mi paletas de sombras que mรกs amo!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Bernardino, CA
I really love there eyebrow pomade and the pallets. This is my go to brand for my eyebrows. They are a really good quality and some products are a lil pricey but I really recommend shopping at abh
Heather S.
Heather S.
Dayton, OH
Brow wiz is amazing! I have very blonde brows and a little bit if this goes a long way.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????