BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Brie C.
Brie C.
Racine, WI
Every product Anastasia has is killer! Such high quality stuff! Everything is super pigmented and beautiful!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Amazing brow products, highlighters and eyeshadows. The Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette is excellent with buttery shadows in a variety of beautiful colors. Brow products are great. Overall would highly recommend.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
ALL of her products are beautiful. You can't go wrong with any of them. My favorite, and one of the most popular products, is the powder contour kit. Absolutely gorgeous and the powders blend like butter.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Lutz, FL
BEST BROW PRODUCTS YOU'LL FIND. the quality of this brand is out of this world. I just recently purchased the Modern Reinessance palette and i am in love with it. All the colors are so pigmented and i c ant get enough.
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
The Glow kits are my favorite highlighters! They may be pricey but they are the best! I love all the different colors and pallets they come in.
Esther S.
Esther S.
I recently purchased the eyebrow pencil and it really is terrific. goes on easily and stays on all day. its very hard for me to find the right color with my red highlighted hair and the carmel is perfect. I would definately purchase again
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the dip brow pomade, the liquid lipsticks, the eyeshadow palettes, and very pigmented glosses. Everything is so pigmented, yet affordable. The shadows are every to blend for endless looks. The lipsticks and glosses go on well and wear for hours.
Devin B.
Devin B.
Anastasia beverly hills has some of the best stuff! Great liquid lip sticks amazing eye shadows and highlighter pallets! I just love all of it!
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA
Contour kit is unbelievable. Super creamy and rich! I got too dark of a pallet but even then I can work with the shades.
ABBY N.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use the Anastasia Beverly Hill clear brow gel and it's AMAZING! My brows stay in place all day and you can't tell that anything is on them. Whether I use a pencil to fill them in or leave them bare, this product works really well. I would repurchase and try other products from Anastasia.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.